1 𝙶𝚒𝚗.𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

Girlxgirl
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Slick git." Ron grumbled, hunched over his butter beer. "Honestly Ronald, they're only holding hands." Hermione assures. "And kissing." She says uncomfortably, going back to her own butter beer. "Anyway, I have to get close to Slughorn, but I'm not sure how. Dumbledore's not really giving any ideas." Harry sighs. "Speak of the devil." Y/n whispers, watching the walrus-looking teacher walk towards them.

"Evening kids!" Slughorn greeted. "Hello sir." They chorused. "Now, Harry, back when I used to teacher your mother and father, I would throw a little get together dinner with a couple of special students. Would you be interested?" Slughorn enquired, his small beady eyes squinting at Harry, almost forcing Harry to say yes. "Of course sir." Harry answered, a fake smile plastered to his face. (A/n: sound like someone.) "you're invited too, of course granger. And you L/n.". Y/n smiled helping Hermione clean off the butter beer. "We would be honoured sir." Hermione answered for them. "Well, that's good. I hope to see you there soon then!" The professor said and waddled away.

"Godric y/n we know you're gay but GET OFF HERMIONE!"

"Ooooh. Jealous Ron?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Y/n's POV:

I walk up to the Gryffindor girls dorms with Hermione. "'Mione and Ronald sitting in a tree" "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The Patil twins, Angelina Johnston and I sing. "shut up L/n! Ronald doesn't like me like that, you idiot." Hermione blushes. "Oh yeah sure. So when Cormac was flirting with you, he didn't smash his mini Viktor Krum with his hands and throw a book at the wall when he found out?" I say sarcastically. "Well, he's dating that LaVenDEr BrOwN isn't he? So why would he be jealous?" She snapped. I shrugged and decided to go for a walk before dinner.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ginny's POV:

Dean and I had been having a lot of fights lately. Mostly about the rumours that he and Seamus were secretly seeing each other. I decided to go for a walk around the not-so-used part of the castle to clear my thoughts. "Ginny!" I heard a voice yell. I look to find the voice but saw nothing. "Ginevra" it said again. "Weaslette!" Again. "Ginevra Weasley!" It spoke. I then realised that I was in a darkening corridor. I could barely see a few metres in front of me. "Who is it?" I asked slightly shaking from the cold fog surrounding me. "It is I, Tom Riddle.". I gasped. No. It can't be. Harry and Dumbledore got rid of the diary! I remembered. "Where are you!" I shouted, slowly stepping backwards. "I'm here." It slow again. I saw an outline of a figure walking toward me. Getting out my wand and pointing at it. "Ooohhhh" it mimicked. Then out came, L/n? "Oohhhhahahahaha!" She laughed. "I hate you L/n! You scared the shit out of me!" I growled, smacking my book against her arm making her whince. "Your *laugh* face! *laugh* you-you should have seen it!" She howled.

I smacked y/n a few more times.

Y/n's POV:

I laughed as Ginny smacked my arm over and over again. I soon regained myself and saw that she had puffy red eyes. I frowned at the sight. "You ok Ginny?" I asked. "I'm fine it's just...come with me." I followed her into an old, unused classroom a few doors away.

We walk into the musky smelling room. I looked around to fine it lined with dust and old spell stains on the walls. I suddenly felt a weight drop onto my shoulder and found Ginny crying, her eyes wet with tears, falling into my shirt.

"I hate it!" She cried. "Hate what? Your brothers? I know Ron can be annoying, so can Percy, Fred...George...Bill..." what's the other brother's name? "...Charlie?" I ended. Ginny laughed at my remembering skills. "I know they are. But it something else." She whispered, stuffing her face further into my shoulder blade. "What?" I questioned. "Dean, Seamus, Ron, Harry...I just...don't know anymore!" She sniffles, wiping my shoulder. I hugged her trembling figure to my chest in hope of calming her down.