𝙷.𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 - "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐷𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔"

You're Victor Krum's younger sister, same age as Hermione. Your brother decides to go enter himself into the tournament and take you with him to Hogwarts.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We escorted onto this giant ship by our headmaster Karkaroff, along with several other Durmstrang students including my brother. Both Victor and I knew Karkaroff was a sketchy dude and that he had gotten himself in trouble with the British ministry of magic a few years ago, something about Voldemort.

The boat ride felt like an eternity but we all knew it was worth it when we saw a huge castle towering over the lake we were emerging from.
Torches illuminating the large colour-stained windows of the towers and the mountainous countryside surrounding the castle. All of us students were looking out the windows and on the deck in awe.

We arrived at the doors to the great hall hearing the Hogwarts headmaster, Professor Dumbledore introduce them to a new year. Having said his speech he introduced us, getting the signal Karkaroff led us into the sea of students in their yellow, green, red and blue uniforms. I glanced at the blue table, getting a few winks from the boys. From the corner of my eye, I could see Victor smirking at something, or someone?

Sitting at the green table, I found out we're called the Slytherins (a/n: yay house pride) a boy by the name of Draco Malfoy kept asking my brother dearest (get the sarcasm) for an autograph simultaneously chatting my up, almost flirting but not at that point yet, he seemed like a nice guy. But I couldn't help but keep looking at the red table Draco said was called the Griffindors, I had spotted the person Victor had been looking at, she was kinda cute. I could see why Victor would be looking at her, she had long brown curly hair which matched perfectly with her red and gold uniform.

Skip to Goblet Of Fire participates entering:

I watched as one by one Durmstrang, Beauxbatons and Hogwarts students entered their names into the flames. I was sat on one of the benches in the room, until I was interrupted by someone standing in front of me. "Do you mind if I sit here?" The girl asked, I looked up at her, it was the griffindor I saw at the feast the other day. "Um-yes sure" I replied moving my bag for her to sit. "Hermione Granger" the girl said putting her hand out for me to shake, I took her hand, and being the flirt I am, I kissed the top of it. Hermione instantly blushed "y/n Krum".

We stared at each other for a while before being interrupted by a pair of red heads yelling about getting something or doing something. "It's not going to work" Hermione said in a sing-song voice, the twin gingers came over an interrogated her with Hermione having to explain why it wouldn't work before walking back into the middle of the hall "I agree with you by the way Hermione" I told her, going back to looking at the twins take out 2 vials and gulping the liquid down in one, then stepping into the age line earning some applause, but were blown out of the circle sporting long white beards. Hermione and I laughed at their situation.

My brother along with a Hufflepuff boy Hermione told me was called Cekrid or something Diggory entered the room and put their names into the goblet without growing beards (though I wish Victor would grow one). Victor turned to me and Hermione, winked and left. I rolled my eyes at his actions while Hermione laughed looking at my reaction. I smiled at bid her goodbye before leaving to find my brother.

Skip to Yule ball:

My friend Aleks and I decided to go to the Yule Ball together since he didn't want to take any of the girls and I'm gay so yeah. We were having a pretty good time talking with our friends and the people from other schools, I ended up dancing with Malfoy in the end since Aleks disappeared with two Beauxbatons and Ravenclaw girls. I saw Hermione leaving the hall in tears, I excused myself and followed after her. She stopped in some stairs and collapsed into a river of tears.

I thought that I had been watching long enough and slowly walked towards her. "Hey, you alright?" I asked her sitting down next to her. The girls puffy, red, tear-stained cheeks were more prominent up close. Her big brown eyes glaring at the steps. "Y-yeah I'm fine. Thanks y/n" she sobbed, refusing to meet my eyes. "No your not. Come on, I heard there's a astronomy balcony in this castle and I want to see it." I whined, Hermione laughed at my whining. I stood up and held out my hand for Hermione to take. She looked up at me, and slowly took it and pushed herself off the stairs.

3rd person POV:

The two girls walked through the long halls towards the astronomy tower, passing couples making out or creeping into the closets together. Both girls made mental notes to not go into those closets for a while.

When they reached their destination, y/n ran to the railing, pulling a giggling Hermione along with her. Y/n looked down at the view of the Black Lake, the herbology greenhouses and rest of the castle, Staring in awe. Nothing in Durmstrang could compare to this.

Y/n looked at Hermione, she seemed to have calmed down and had a less puffy face now then she did on the stairs. She looked back and gave the other girl a weak smile.

"Now! Tell me what happened." Y/n said to Hermione. The griffindor girl told her about everything that happened, from going to the ball with Victor (which y/n knew about) to when Ron got annoyed and Harry didn't say anything. When she finally finished, the girl was a waterfall of tears, leaning against y/n for support.

"T-th-they are m-my bes-st frien-ds" Hermione choked, y/n patting her back comfortingly. "And I'm confused" Hermione added when she had calmed down a second time. "What's confusing?" Y/n asked softly. "I don't know what I am..." Hermione started, "I like Ron but I also like another person" she mumbled. Y/n's heart started beating at an unusual pace, getting quicker and quicker. "Oh. Um. Who?" Y/n asked quietly. "A girl." Hermione answered. (A/n: I just read over the paragraph and I have said Hermione so many times I'm sorry)

"So...your bi?" (A/n: *cough* pansmione *cough*) "yeah.. I guess? I don't know!" Hermione cried. "Well, it's okay if you are cause I'm gay." Y/n said confidently. Hermione looked at the other girl shocked. (A/n: this is so similar to me coming out to my friends).

Y/n smiled at accio-ed some butterbeer to her and handed it to the griffindor. "Drink." Y/n told her.

Victor's POV:

I was walking around the castle trying to find y/n or Hermione since i saw both of them leave. I reached the astronomy tower in time to hear Hermione tell y/n she was bi..she thinks? I smiled to myself knowing y/n was gay and had a thing for Hermione since we arrived here.

I watched as they leaned closer together, then I realised that that was creepy so I left, trying not the make any noise.

Y/n's POV:

Hermione and I slowly parted, I was blushing like mad (which was unusual for me). I looked to Hermione who was covering her face in embarrassment. I smirked and peeled her hands away to reveal her beet red face. Kissing her again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I was originally going to make a 2nd of this but I think it's fine here

Words: 1330

Next: 🦁🐕🧑🏻