Chapter Six

~Austin's pov

'Damn it Zack why did you do that?' I asked him pissed off that he blew our cover.'Sorry i didnt mean to i mean come on. Its like my job to tell you if they're supernatural or not.' Was Zach's reply. I closed the link off. As i ran to the woods deciding to shift to Ty (not sure if i named his wolf if so tell me the name). I looked back and see Kat and Crystal right behind me.

~Crystal pov

I was behind Kat,  when i looked back to see them gaining on us. When i saw Alex's mouth open and yelled "LOOK OUT!" i turn to hear a honk and then i screamed. I hit the ground hard and the car stopped. I hear them door open the door. "Shit im so sorry let me call a ambulance." i hear them dial their phone and start talking really fast.

I slowly climb to my knees and look at the guy. "You dont have to do that." i can't see out of my right eye because of the blood. "A- a- are you sure? " i nodded and got to my feet l. I know that at least my ankle is broken. When i start moving to where kat stopped. I reach her to fall to my knees. I gasp for air feeling my chest tightened. I start to claw at my chest when Kat grabbed my hands, shaking her head no.

I start to see black dots in my vision as i look at Kat. "This sucks and hurt." i say making Kat chuckle and me a breathy laugh. When my vision goes dark completely.

~ Alex's pov

As we chased the group Dawn looked back when she ran into the street. I opened my mouth and shouted "WATCH OUT! " She turned back around as the car came. I slapped into her,  she screamed a blood curdling scream and hit the ground. I felt a sudden pain rip from my chest i feel to my knees and gasped. I looked at Dawn and it looks like she is dead and i wanted to cry. when the driver got out. "Shit im so sorry. Im going to call a ambulance." he whipped out his phone and dialed. He held the phone to his ear and started talking. "Uh yes i ... Uh... There was a car accident and..." Dawn climbed to her knees. "You dont have to do that. " she said calmly. He looked shocked that she even got up. "A- a- are you sure? " he asked,  she nodded and walked to where Zoe was.

Dawn started to claw at her chest when Zoe grabbed her hands and shook her head. Then she chuckled at something Dawn said. Dawn slumped forward to the ground. Zoe looked behind her and said something to someone. Finally The boy Zack came out and picked her up. Making my wolf growl at him for touching her.

———————————————-

Sorry its so short but i needed to update something cause i felt like i was slacking so here just deal with this small chapter and ill write an extra long one next kay, kay so hope you at least liked it.