"It says that you need to be married and have at least one child, and then when you'll turn 30, the person who manages to earn highest shares from other members as their trust, they would become the CEO and the previous one would ascend as the chairman."

"So you married me just for the sake to secure your shares or completing the rule?"

What is got into her? She still doesn't trust me?

"Naina, previously I married you because I wanted to secure my shares, but now I really like you. You don't trust me?"

"I do trust you...but I feel that you're not completely honest with me."

Well its partially right... cause I didn't tell her the whole truth.

"If you want me to trust you Veer, we both need to be honest with each other."

She is right, but what will she think when I'll tell her all the rules, would she loathe me?

"In our hotel group, after marriage, both the partners become the share holders, like we two are. But if someone leaves them, divorces or presumed dead, then the board would take away all the shares from that person and distribute it among all the members. When my birth mother left my dad, he lost all his shares and couldn't claim the position. I married you because I didn't want to loose my shares and I desperately want to claim that position. But now I really want you."

Her silence was killing me, she was thinking calmly. But I don't know want she would say now.

"But your father remarried, why didn't he got back his shares?"

"Cause my mother was the sole owner, and she didn't assign them to my father or anyone. Still it's a mystery for me...we don't know the highest shareholder in the group."

She started laughing at me.

"You know your hotel group has pretty much fucked up your life. You've so much complicated life history."

Yeah...you have no idea what my family is actually.

"I'm sorry...I know what I did with you was pretty selfish, but I don't want you to hate me."

I couldn't see her now. I lowered my gaze, but she cupped my face and kissed my forehead.

"I can never hate you. I was angry first, but I know you won't hurt me and besides I hacked in too...so we're on the same page."

She made me optimistic. I grabbed her hand from my face and kissed them.

"Thank you for not leaving me Naina."

"If I leave you, who would knock senses I you?"

She slapped my head lightly and pushed me to stand.

"Go get a shower, you smell like olive oil."

I gave her a fake annoyed look, but she raised her eyebrow and started.

"C'mon chop chop!! Go and get ready for office future CEO!"

This lifted my mood up and a hard grin plastered my face accompanied by a soft blush.

Yes! She is making me blush.

She giggled seeing it and I ran on our room to get ready.

Naina's POV

"So what's your first job as the IT head? What do you want to do?"

Veer asked me sitting on the head of the table and addressing me in my first department meeting with my fellow teammates in our office and that jerk Nakul sitting beside in the far corner with a bandage resting on his nose.

Previously I felt a tinge of guilt for him, but what he said to me...made me realize that he deserves it.

Veer is being very supportive for me to make me feel comfortable as the newest addition in the office.

He made my cabin just beside his' so that I couldn't feel left out.

And right now he looks so hot in that rolled up black sleeves which is hugging his arms perfectly.

He looks good in everything, shirt , t-shirt, blazer, no clothes. Personally my favorite is the last one, which I am not going to tell him soon.

"I would like to redesign our hotel's security system. I reviewed the equations and algorithms, and found it pretty weak. As an professional hacker, I would like to create a strong system so that no one could breach our security."

"Just like you did Bhabi?"

What the fuck just that jerk said?
It made me surprised what he said, but Veer was astonished more than me.

Does Nakul know what I did? Does he know the truth?

And if yes, then how?

___________________________________

Cliffhanger! What would happen now? Have any idea?

Comment and tell😉

Vote if you like the chapter.⭐

Please give your reviews and help making my story better.

Do you want more Karan-Naina scenes, or should I go with the direct story?

And is this story going well or do I need to improve something?

Please do tell.😚

Stay tuned ♥️♥️