Chapter 11 - Great News

Start from the beginning

Iris and Cilan mentioned they're going back to Unova for the break, Calem said he will go back to Vaniville, Misty said she will return to Kanto, Dawn will be going back to Sinnoh and Clemont will go back to Lumiose City. "My little sister Bonnie would probably miss me," Clemont mentioned.

"Ash, what about you?" you asked. "Ummm...I'm not sure. I just came here for a few weeks and I don't want to go back for the term break. It's too soon," he said. "Then, come with me to the palace!" you said and Ash gasped in shock. "W-What? I-I can't," Ash protested. "Don't worry, it's not what you think, just come with me," you said and held your hand up to prevent further arguments.

"Let's get to class before we arrive late," Misty said and you guys nodded in agreement and parted ways. "We have PE," you told Ash. He didn't seem to hear what you said and you repeated twice and you realized he was daydreaming. You waved your hand infront of his face to get his attention but it didn't work. You kissed him and he turned his attention to you. "W-Wha?" he asked and you facepalmed exasperatedly. "Hurry," you said and ran off without him so he has to catch up to you. "Waitttt!!!" Ash called. "Hurry!" you called back.

You guys reached the open field and half the class already arrived. "We're...he...re" Ash panted softly.

~1 Hour Later~

You guys finished PE and went off to your next class, Music. Today, you had to learn music theory, which was pretty easy to you. The reason you guys had to learn it was because this school only accepts the best students of each school inorder to study at this school.

"What the-... what's that and how do I even do this???" Ash asked you when he got the worksheet. The teacher allowed your class to talk so you explained everything to Ash. He seemed to understand but he found it confusing.

You whipped through the worksheet in a few minutes and handed it in. "I'm done," you said to the teacher. "That's great Y/N, seems like you're a music diva," your teacher said with a sweet smile.

Your teacher taught the class some more basic stuff and after a long soliloquy, it was finally the end of class. "Finally, it's breaktime," you said. "Y/N, I can't just come to the palace, it's your property and it would be weird if I stayed there or even go inside," Ash said. "No it won't, you'll see. I guarantee you'll like it." Ash seemed hesitant but he managed to nod slightly.

"Look who's here gang, it's that weakling," Paul teased. He clenched his fists and got ready to beat you up. You wrapped your arms around Ash's waist for safety and you glared at Paul. "Ooh, you guys are a thing now," a gangster sarcastically said. "Shut up," Paul said and tried to punch your stomach but you grabbed his fists to stop him. At the same time, Ash grabbed Paul's arm and stopped him from punching you too. "Ash let go of him," you said. Ash seemed hesitant and you gave him a firm look and he did so.

You glared at Paul, who was trying to push through and acting like he was tough and stronger than you. "Don't underestimate my strength or you'll regret," you said and Paul sneered. You held his force back and pushed through and kicked his shins.

Paul fell down in pain and his allies prepared to fight you and Ash gave them a death glare and they looked away in fear. "Y/N are you okay?" Ash asked and you nodded. Your hand started to bruise at the same time and you winced in pain. "My hands are bruised," you moaned at the thought that you couldn't play piano because of that. Ash grabbed your hand and looked at the lesion. Ash gasped and he looked like he was about to cry. "I'm fine, it's not the end of the world!" you said.

"It's swollen," Ash said which made you look at your hand. It was bruised badly. You guys headed to the cafeteria to meet the group anyways.

You arrived and told everyone the story. "What??!! That annoying brat tried to punch you?" Korrina yelled. "Watch your words you weakling," Paul said and appeared. "Why should she?" you debated. "Because," Paul said, clearly irritated. "You haven't told me a reason so she won't watch her words," you said. "You want a broken bone or something?" a gangster asked. "Y/N, don't argue with them, you will take serious damage," Ash said and you glared at him. He flinched and backed off. "The question is...do you want one?" you said to Paul, with anger in your voice.