Being pushed to my knees in the middle of a hallway, this isn't exactly where I thought I would die and I didn't think this was Pike's style. Thought he would make a big show out of our deaths to convey a message but I suppose my blood splattered across the empty hallway is better than outside with a crowd, at least then people don't have to see our last failure.

The absence of one curly haired guard doesn't surprise me. Ever since Pike has taken over, Bellamy has become a coward. Making dumb decisions to try and please others and following Pike around like a lost puppy, it made sense he didn't have the balls to watch his friends be killed because of him.

"sir we can assume her friends already know where we're taking them, we shouldn't go any further till we know the route's secure" Bryan's statement gains my attention, maybe this wasn't where we were going to be killed.

who could her be though, Clarke? no she's out playing princesses with the commander, I would say harper but we had just previously passed her in the hallway so can only assume she would be one of the 'friends' they're talking about. 

There's not much time to think through all the possibilities as we're thrown into a room and locked in, guess they're taking no chances here.

There's no need to think about who is coming to save us as our rescuer quite literally pops out of no where.

"Octavia!" a relieved sigh escapes me as the girl crawls out from under the floor. 

Being shushed by multiple people, I quickly shut my mouth, we weren't free yet and there was still guards outside.

Climbing into a hole in the floor like instructed, that is where we listen and wait as Pike's voice is heard above us along with multiple footsteps.

I'm brought back to all the times I had to hide as a child, in vents, under beds or just anywhere. That's what me and Octavia have in common, we're both illegal children who had to hide to survive, though her mother was much smarter than mine and didn't let Octavia go out and maybe if my mother had the brain cells to keep me in the room, than maybe I would never have been found and things would be different.

Pulling myself out of the hole as I shake away the thoughts, no use thinking of what could have been, better to focus on escaping and surviving. 

"you ready to get out of here" Octavia appears in front of me, a knife in her hand and already cutting away at my bindings.

"as ready as I'll ever be"

 stretching my now free limbs, I watch as Abby, Miller and Bryan enter the room.

I wonder what the plan is

"there's to many guards, stay put" harper's voice rings over the radio.

 Well whatever the plan was doesn't seem to be working.

Monty's voice replaces Harper's as he instructs all the guards to go to the main gate, leading them away from our exit.

I knew that dork would turn on them eventually and what great timing too, he came to the rescue like always.

***

Once again Octavia is shoving me into a tight space, though this time it was an escape tunnel hidden in the wall.

"how convenient"  knocking Miller slightly in the side, I refer to the long tunnel that leads us straight to Arkadia walls.

Letting the smallest of smiles form on my face as we're so close to being free and once we're outside of these walls, I could come back and get Raven and Malachi free.