2.3

(edited)

I didn't get to go home, well not for long anyway

I didn't get to go home, well not for long anyway. As soon as we got back to Arcadia we got some guards and left once again.

I didn't get to see Cassius, or Malachi , or even Raven. 

So i was pretty pissed when i was told i had to go to Polis just to collect Clarke because she couldn't seem to keep herself out of trouble and to top things off, i had to stay in the rover for an hour with Kane and Abby and that definitely wasn't helping my bad mood.

Likely for me though, the border to Polis was coming into view which meant i could leave this death trap of a vehicle.

Pulling up to the border, i swing the back doors of the rover open and hop out, wanting to get out of there and away from the two killjoys as fast as i could.

"we're at the Polis city limits" Kane informs all the guards that come tumbling out of the rover behind me "from here we go one foot"

"Lexa's guards will be here soon, all guns and radios stay in the truck" Kane orders everyone as they leave their guns behind, not wanting to cause any troubles with the people of Polis.

Quickly walking fast Kane, i avoid all eye contact in hopes he doesn't notice the bow still clinging to my back "bows stay behind" he calls out from behind me, not leaving any room for argument.

Groaning in annoyance, i trudge back over to the rover before throwing my bow and arrows in the back of it.

"her people will escort us to the summit" Kane calls but i think we all just kind of stopped listening to what he was saying and started doing our own things, if it were important we would find out later.

pretending to be packing supplies, i grab a small switchblade and stuff it in my bra just in case something goes wrong.

I look back over my shoulder to see if anyone saw what i was doing but i end up seeing the end of a very serious conversation going on between Kane and Abby.

Trouble in paradise it seems, i wonder what they could be fighting about know.

Rolling my eyes, i follow behind them to go and meet the guards that will be taking us to Lexa and supposedly Clarke.

***

The city of Polis was truly a sight to see.

It had taken all our breaths away the minute we stepped foot onto the streets that was bustling with life.

"incredible" Kane muttered under his breath in absolute astonishment.

The streets had different stalls selling anything you could ever imagine, people were running around everywhere buying stuff, wanting to get the best sale they possibly could, the huge tower that Lexa lives in stands tall over everything as i feel drawn to it like a moth to a lamp.