new friends

one day in the bright beautiful world of trollstopia a beautiful centaur troll named delta dawn was chatting with here female friends at her house.

Poppy: so have you and YN's relationship been going well.

Delta: yeah its been going very well. YN really knows how's how to treat a woman.

all the girls: ooooooooooh

Barb: so You two have taken it to the bedroom.

Delta: we have and I can say he's definitely the biggest I have ever seen.

Poppy: really he's the biggest. I've seen branch and he's quite a giant down there.

Barb: Same with riff.

all the girls: riff.

Barb: yeah I know its weird but I was drunk one night and long story short that morning when I woke up next to him I kinda looked under the covers while he was still sleep.

poppy: wow looks like some of us got a man who can satisfy.

Barb: me and riff aren't really a couple we just seem to have one night stands.

marimba: you two might as well start dating you said he can satisfy you and he makes it pretty obvious he has feelings for you.

Barb: maybe but riff probably is focused on other things.

Tambora: but he's still focused on you.

Delta: I think you two would be an amazing couple. riff is smart, caring, can satisfy you like you said, and he has genuine interest in you.

Barb: your right next time I see him we'll talk about getting in a relationship.

poppy: see you two will be just as happy with each other as YN and Delta.

Wani: or me and Tresillo.

Poppy: you two aren't even dating.

Wani: one day we will.

Barb: keep dreaming.

Poppy: so anyways delta do you and YN use protection.

Delta: of course we do I already have clampers I don't need another right now.

satin: I know that's right.

chenille: girl your to beautiful to be having a bunch of kids running around especially if there like clampers.

Delta: yeah she can be a bit much but I just couldn't put her in a foster home or up for adoption.

Barb : that's true. hey satin and chenille do you guys date different guys.

Poppy: yeah I've always wondered what you two do about dating.

satin: well were dating the same person at the moment.

Poppy: who?

chenille: aspen heights.

Poppy: wow really I would have thought you two would have never been able to decide who you would date since you two never can agree with each other on anything.

satin: that's true.

chenille: yeah we kind of have a hard time deciding things but we were able to pull this one .

satin: and you better believe were not letting him go.

Barb: since were on the topic of relationships suki how about you.

dj suki: oh I'm dating guy diamond.

all the girls: guy.

dj suki: yeah he's cute, sweet and I've always had a crush on him.

Barb: even when he has tiny.

dj: Yeah tiny is super sweet and he loves the idea of me and guy dating.

Poppy: that's amazing.

Barb: hey delta where's clampers isn't she usually in your hair.

Delta: oh she's with YN. he said he was gonna take her to the park.

Barb: oh.

Meanwhile with YN and clampers

clampers: (runs around the house while muddy and dirty from the park)

YN knowing he has to clean the house and clampers before delta comes home.

(author): hey guys @hulkfuller her and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I know its been a hot minute since I made a chapter but some family problems happened and I basically got my old laptop permanently taken not gonna go into detail but like...

(author): hey guys @hulkfuller her and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I know its been a hot minute since I made a chapter but some family problems happened and I basically got my old laptop permanently taken not gonna go into detail but like I said in the last update I always write these on my laptop not my phone because I don't like typing on my phone much but I just got a new laptop and I'm not gonna get this one taken I promise. I have a lot of ideas on chapters that I'm making this took all day for me to write and its probably not that good its currently 3:37 AM and I'm Hella tired so im just gonna go to sleep and write more chapters tommorow. If you like the story and want to see more please vote, comment and if you read the story and you're not following me please do so I know some of y'all are out there look at this

 If you like the story and want to see more please vote, comment and if you read the story and you're not following me please do so I know some of y'all are out there look at this

8

8.4k reads and only 19 followers that's sad so if you like my story you might as well follow me.

anyways good day or good night I'm gonna get some sleep.