chapter 6 the date

YN just had a very unusual encounter with Delta dawn. She came dangerously close to him and was really seductive. YN was very confused of her actions but he was happy because he just got a date with Delta dawn this Friday.

Time skip to Friday.

YN: I can't believe I'm going on a date with Delta dawn.

Hickory: well you better believe it kid.
Your going on a date with delta dawn and no one has ever been on a date with her before.

YN: right but at least I'm going out with her and speaking of which it's time to go. how do I look

YN was wearing this exept the pants had 4 legs because he's a horse troll.

Hickory: you look like a million bucks.

YN: thanks hickory I'm gonnna go now see you later.

Hickory: good luck kid.

YN: thanks.

Meanwhile at delta's place.

Delta Dawn: just wait until YN See's me clampers.

She looks something like this.

Clampers: what will happen when he sees you aunt delta

Delta dawn: (chuckles) well your too young to know clampers.

Delta dawn was waiting for YN to come.

Timeskip to the date

YN and delta dawn went to a nice restraunt and had a really goodtime.
They got to know each other, eat really good food and they realized they were in love.

After the date YN took Delta dawn home.

Delta dawn: I had a really goodtime tonight.

YN: I did to I really liked getting to know you more you're a very interesting person.

Delta dawn: well thank you YN I loved getting to know you too.

After Delta dawn said that she kissed YN.

Delta dawn: see you later handsome (wink).

After Delta Dawn went in her house.

YN was walking home in pure happiness and couldn't wait until he told hickory.

(Author: sorry it took so long I was not sure what to write for this chapter so it took a while for me to wanna get back to it but I'm never gonna do that again I promise. By the way today is my cousins funeral and me and some family are watching it live on Facebook I never really remembered her So i don't really know what to feel. Anyways I love you guys and I'll see you all when the next chapter drops peeeaaace.