"Oh, okay," He nodded, "Wow, I just realized they were supposed to perform and this was going to be my only time to see how they look." I smiled, causing him to smile too, "Look, I got you smiling."

"Thank you," I then leaned in an gave him a hug, having him hug me back, "I'll call you later?" When he agrees, I leave his car and head straight to my house, locking it once I got inside. I hurry up to my room and quickly lock that too, but once I turn around, I see Luke leaning against my window, "Luke, what are you doing here?"

He pushed himself off of my window only to sit on my bed, "Just came to see if you were alright. I saw you left before we performed."

"Yeah, I just couldn't stay," I told him, putting my jacket in my closet, "I'm sorry I missed it."

"It's fine, there's always another time," He shrugged, "Did you leave because of that Hayes dude?" I turned to look at him and hesitantly nod, "Who is he?"

"No one," I huffed out, "Just my ex boyfriend."

"You had a boyfriend?" He asked and I raised a brow at him.

"Is it such a strange thing for me to have had a boyfriend?" I retorted, "Do I seem like the person to never date someone?"

"No, no, I just-" He paused, "I just never thought of you dating someone."

I tried to put my input on his words, but couldn't find any of my own to make sense of his statement, so I moved on, "Well, I dated him when we were in freshman year, but we broke up last year."

"Why?" He asked, but shook his head when I gave him a look, "Sorry, you don't have to tell me. It's not my business."

"It's okay, it's just... our relationship wasn't the best," I sighed, sitting down next to him on my bed, "He was very protective and controlling. He didn't like me doing much, even contacting my father."

"He sounds like an ass," Luke remarked and I let out a laugh.

"Yeah, he was," I sighed, rubbing my forehead to surpass my headache, "But one day, we got into this huge argument and the next thing you know, he was gone. And it was messed up because he was the only person to understand what I was going through since he dealt with the supernatural too." I then chuckled, "Thinking back, that was the only thing we had in common."

"Well, lucky for you, you and I have more in common," Luke suddenly stated and I furrowed my brows at him, "I mean, you like music, I like music. We both play instruments and sing- plus, we're both involved with ghost!"

I laughed, nodding as I looked at my hands, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"And you killed it tonight, by the way," He nudged my shoulder with his, "Didn't think you had it in you. I bet Reggie that you were going to pass out on stage."

I gasped and smack his shoulder,, "Now who's the ass?"

"Reggie because I bet you weren't," He lied, unaffected by my hit as he stood up from my bed to go to my cello, "You know, I never heard anyone play a cello before."

"Never?"

He shook his head, "Does it look like I listen to it?" I then scanned his outfit when he motioned towards it, to show his rocker fashion. I laughed, shaking my head, before he opened the case and took my cello out of it, "Can you play for me?"