Chapter 16 [ Chaos on Mount Olympus ]

Tyki finally felt her mind settle , she realised the truth as she felt her body fall rapidly. Her mind wasn't in a mess anymore and finally she felt as though everything was so much clearer , so much brighter and she could finally see herself , recognize who she was . Everything surrounding her falling body was dark , she was just falling through pure , ink black darkness . Her tears floated above as she continued on her path down , the emotions that had been so confusing for her before finally made sense to her and she finally understood why betraying Lucifer felt so wrong to her . Whatever Zeus had done to make her mind his tool , truly muddled her thoughts and emotions and more than anything she hated herself for being so weak as to truly consider betraying him , even if it was only a moment because a moment was all it took for Zeus to sink his claws into her .

Zeus had used her , tampered with her mind , her very thoughts and emotions and because she was weak , she had allowed him to . She had blamed Lucifer wrongfully for her family's mistakes , for her being helpless and the weakness in her heart . Tyki wanted to be angry at him , at anyone and who better than the Devil himself . She wanted to be angry , so she wouldn't have to face the guilt of being in love with someone she thought she wasn't supposed to love . She felt a crushing feeling in her heart as she realised after all this time she spent running , she spent denying the feelings she knew would eventually burst . She had not only betrayed Lucifer and Alek but herself as well.  What truly crushed her soul , was the fact that she wouldn't be able to make up for it now . Her brother and the one she loved would remember her as a traitor , even though Lucifer had known he still went along for the sake of saving his family . He must have known that Alek and the others would go to Mount Olympus alone .

Now as the darkness began to slowly fade and a soft eerie glow began to appear . As the Underworld came into view with its huge stone walls and jagged rocks , she realised she was falling into a cave . The green glow of the water below cast a shadow on her falling body and she seized up in fear . There was nothing she could do now , there was only air surrounding her , nothing to grab on to . Yet , more than the fear of her own demise , there stood out the fear of never being able to see her brother , to see Lucifer . To be able to ask them to forgive her .
" Lucifer ! " Her voice cracked , her tone weak and pleading as her body crashed into the dark green waters beneath . The glowing around her a lighter green as her mind realised , she was now in the river of lost souls  and the light green spots were souls  swimming around .

BACK ON MOUNT OLYMPUS

Zeus didn't have a slight chance of escaping his punishments.  As soon as his hands were an inch off of Tyki , Dylan and Alek grabbed him , as Kayna tried to reach for Tyki but the portal had closed and she was too late . Despite his sins ,Zeus was still the embodiment of justice and light, so both Dylan and Alek felt there palms being burnt as they held him . Their hands smoked as the light burned through their skin .
" Let Go ! " Lucifer commanded .
They hesitated at first , not wanting to take the risk . Then they saw that for now all the other Gods were on their side and Zeus wouldn't be able to escape  and so the hastily let him go . Still he was Zeus after all and he was fast , having anticipated things may not fall his way he had prepared.  He summoned forward more robotic demons and this time the entire place was filled with them . Thousands of the snarling demons appeared and soon the eleven Gods were completely surrounded , well ten excluding himself and Hephaestus. 
" Your knowledge of my plans change nothing. " He snarled viciously,  " One touch from my demons and they have the power to zap away your divine power and store it . Then I can kill you and rule the world without having any opposition . " He laughed madly . " I won't need the real Gods here , all I need is your power . " He bragged .
" My love , how can you do something this cruel . Do you mean to be rid of us all truly ? " Hera cried.
" As if you are innocent in this affair.  You knew what he was doing and even helped him."  Poseidon accused .
" N-no I- it wasn't like that I- " Hera tried defending herself .
" Oh please the theatrics won't work save your breath . " Aphrodite said angrily .
" You didn't assume he'd throw you under with us did you . " Poseidon snarled. 
" So what?  " Hera questioned angrily ." You all Gods yourselves , could you not sense the change in the skies ? " She yelled at them .

Hera didn't have opportunity to make more invalid remarks as a loud scream erupted from her throat and her body felt like it was melting . She screamed loudly and held on to her  stomach as though she were trying to stop something from being ripped out of her . Soon the heavenly light that surrounded her body disappeared and she was now just a mortal , her body dropped to the floor and the robotic demon that had touched her came into view , Hera's power glowing from within him .
" Hahaha it works , how marvelous . " Zeus cackled joyfully.
" Now my perfect dolls go fort and bring me the essence of all the Gods . " He commanded gleefully as though he were an excited child minutes away from receiving his long awaited Christmas present. 
" Hahaha , come if you dare . You pitiful knock off creations . " Ares taunted with a loud laugh as his battle armour surrounded his body and his spear appeared in hand . He wielded his shield and pointed his spear towards the enemy , he was the true God of War . He took charge running straight into the large crowds of robotic demons , with Athena close behind .

Alek and Kayna ran to Lucifer , but Dylan stayed back and went straight for the groups of knockoff demons . They fought like demons , some even had the powers of the higher classes demons  but they did not matter much to a true demon like Dylan . He wielded his sword bravely and ran through the hoards with a style and grace,  that had to be admired , slaying his enemies and creating a path .
" My Lord ! " Alek gasped as he reached him .
" Alek do you have any inventions from your workshop here with you ? " Lucifer asked urgently .
" My workshop ? Oh ! Yes in fact I have some of bombs I made with waters from the rivers here . I infused the waters from the five rivers of the Underworld into them to give it a more brutal effect . " Alek exclaimed .
" Good plant them around the room and wait for my signal . Kayna you help him to get it done faster , wait for my signal to detonate.  " Lucifer said . They nodded their understanding and moved out .
" Father ! " Lucifer heard a young Male voice call behind him .
" Nikolai , I had hoped you wouldn't be here . " He said as he watched his son approach with another young Male at his side .
" I was called here by uncle Zeus , I had sent a message to Liam , I'm glad to see that you received it . " Nikolai stated , when he was near his Father. " This is my boyfriend , Kade this is my Dad , Lucifer you know the Devil or Hades or whatever . " Nikolai introduced a blonde .
" How can we help ? " Kade asked .
" Help destroy those imata- actually find Hephaestus he should be close by.  " Lucifer instructed .

Some of the Gods feared their powers being taken away so they stayed far back , trying to get away . Dionysus made a vine wall and caged in the frightened Gods,  protecting them from the onslaught of robotic demons . He used other vines as defense and tore apart the robots,  whilst Aphrodite helped him by singing some sweet lullabies,  effectively brainwashing the robots to turn on their mechanical brethren. She controlled a massive amount and made an anti army of her own to help Dionysus protect the other Gods  .Ares , Athena , Hermes , Apollo , Artemis and Poseidon all fought in the midst of the mechanical army , cutting them down from afar .

Lucifer focused in on Zeus as he finished making preparations and sending fort a mass of undead to help.  He used his command of the shadows to appear near him . He punched him square in the face and the Sky God stumbled to the floor with a thud . He spat blood and grinned , his palms gave off and electric spark and lightning shot at the Dark King , but he intercepted with his shadows . He advanced and summoned forth another wave of his own horde of demons to aide the fight . Zeus stood and formed a lightning whip , he slashed against Lucifer and the whip cut his cheek . The sizzling sound of his skin being burnt away met Lucifer's hearing .
He smiled at Zeus and advanced towards him , his black sword in hand.  He dodged past the whips and went forward jabbing at Zeus who dodged.  The lightning wrapped around Lucifer's neck and his sword dripped with a loud clang.
" Hahaha Darkness will never triumph light . " Zeus laughed as he squeezed tighter and pulled out a small dagger , he rammed it into his left eye .