'Beast Breathing, Seventh Form: Spatial Awareness!'

This breathing form allowed him to see the location of his enemies. Without effort, he saw a female demon with long white hair sitting on a rock.

"I found it! Follow me!" Inosuke confirmed.

"Just leave it up to me, you guys go on ahead, I can take care of my comrades!" The demon slayer insisted.

"Are you sure? You looked like peed your pants a few moments ago." Inosuke teased.

"I DIDN'T DO NOTHING OF THE SORT, LADY!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING LADY, NEZUKO? PUT ME DOWN!"

"THERE IS NO TIME TO ARGUE, INOSUKE!"

"WHEN I COME BACK, I'M GONNA CUT YOUR HEAD OFF, YOU HEAR ME!?" Inosuke screamed at the demon slayer, fading away into the distance with a fast Nezuko.

Inosuke and Nezuko faced many challenges along the way, but there was a demon who had already been beheaded who was after them. Nezuko remembered what Urokodaki toughed her and told Inosuke how to defeat it before throwing her high in the air to find the demon controlling it. While Nezuko was in mid-air, she saw the demon managing the threads with both of her hands in frustration. Then, she felt a weight leave her back. When she looked behind, she saw her brother fall rapidly to where Inosuke was fighting.

She wanted to go after him but was moving closer and closer towards her target, and she had to make her move. She took out her sword and began her form. The demon looked into Nezuko's eyes and surrendered. Surprised at her actions, Nezuko decided to switch to a breathing form that would cause the demon little to no pain during her decapitation. She landed on her tippy toes, watching as the demon vanished.

"A member of the twelve Kizuki is here... be careful." She informed Nezuko before dying.

"Wait!-" Nezuko yelled, but there was no way to bring her back. She heard yelling coming from a distance and ran to check it out. The closer she got the more familiar it sounded. It was Zenitsu.

"LET ME WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!" Zenitsu cried in agony.

"Zenitsu, there you are!" Nezuko greeted the fearful boy in front of her.

"NEZUKO-CHAN!-" Zenitsu hugged Nezuko tightly.

"It's ok, Zenitsu, I'm here now, hehe" She patted his back awkwardly.

Nezuko looked up to witness five demon slayers hanging from spider webs. There was a small wooden house hanging in the middle of them, and one of the spider demons crawled out of it.

"THIS IS SO CREEPY!!!"

With Inosuke and Tanjiro

Tanjiro jumped off the box using his legs to push himself further. He was about to land on Inosuke but moved himself to the side. Inosuke looked at the demon land perfectly on the ground in slow motion. His hair moved in sync with the breeze, his expression was calm, and his skin began glowing under the moonlight. Inosuke felt his face get warm, and his mind go fussy, but was knocked out of these thoughts when his enemy made his move.

"UGH, JUST DIE ALREADY!" Inosuke spoke in frustration, cutting the enemy's chest almost in half. Tanjiro saw him struggling to cut it all the way and used his claws to finish him. The demon fell harshly into the ground, making some of the dirt dust the air.

"Why you..." Inosuke growled at the green haori boy.

'Why does he keep protecting me!? This is getting old...!'