Chapter 2 Sam gets a car

<(Y/n) POV>

"Miss (Y/n)" a voice said which sounded close by. "Miss (Y/n) wake up" the voice was really annoying and getting on my nerves badly. "Miss (L/n) wake up right now!" I ended up almost falling out of my chair I was sitting in. I started to look around to see were I was. "Miss (Y/n) please stay awake during class, now Mr.Witwicky you're up." the teacher said. "Hey (Y/n), next time you fall asleep don't do it okay." whispered Sam. Oh yeah I remember now were I was. I'm at school, great I hope it ends soon I though as I look at Sam upfront. "Sorry I got a lot of stuff." mumbled Sam but heard the jock whisper "Watch" to his girlfriend. "Okay. For my family..." until Sam was hit. Everyone was laughing at him and I gave a glare to everyone that was laughing at him. "Who did... Who did that? People! Responsibility." the teacher said. "Okay. So, for my family genealogy report, I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer." said Sam and continued, "In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal.(holding up a map of the Arctic Circle) In 1897, he took 41 brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf." As Sam was talking about his grandfather I imagine what was happening. "So that's the story, right? And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools used by 19th-century seamen." People around me started to laugh with the teacher holding up a sign saying QUIET on it. "It's all for sale, by the way. Like the sextant here. $50 for this, which is a bargain. And these are pretty cool. These are my grandfather's glasses. I haven't quite gotten them appraised yet, but they've seen many cool things." As Sam was talking I looked at the glasses he held up. They look pretty cool... hmm maybe I can get them for a lower price sense me and Sam have been friends sense we were born. Just as the bell rang bringing me out of my thoughts Sam went to the teacher to ask about his grade. "Okay. Pretty good, right?" "Uhh. I say a solid B-." "A B-?" Sam said with a unbelievable look on his face. "You were hawking your great-grandfather's crap in my classroom." the teacher said. "No, kids enjoy... Look, can you do me a favor? Can you look out the window for a second? You see my father? He's the guy in the green car." Sam points out his father as I get up walking to the door to wait for Sam to get done. "Okay, I wanna tell you about a dream. A boy's dream. And a man's promise to that boy. He looked at me in the eye. He said,"Son, I'm gonna buy you a car. But I want you to bring me $2,000 and three A's." Okay? I got the 2,000 and I got two A's. Okay? Here's the dream. Your B-.(making a hand sign) Dream gone. Kaput." Sam said. The teacher seemed bored out of his mind listening to him. "Sir, just ask yourself, what would Jesus do?" Wow Sam lets see what happens now I thought.

***TIME SKIP***

I decided to go with Sam to get his first car (after getting an A- on his report). Right now were in an old dealership with rusty and old cars. "Wow Sam you were right. Your dad is cheap." I whispered to Sam giving him a sorry look. Sam looked at me then his dad. "Here? No,no,no, what is this? You said... You said half a car, not half a piece of crap." He said. As they were talking I was looking for A car for Sam. Then I heard something that was weird from the owner "Let me tell you something, son. A driver don't pick the car. The car'll pick the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine." After he said that I heard an engine go off to my right. Looking to see were a black and yellow 1970's camaro was at. I looked at it with interest while putting my hand on the hood of it. For an odd reason it was warm but ignored it and walked to the drivers side. Before opening it I called Sam over to check out the car. "Nice choice (Y/n). It looks nice with the racing stripes." Sam said while messing up my hair. "Really Sam!" I said combing through my hair with my fingers. Sam got in the car saying it felt good. Watching Sam admire the car seemed funny til his dad asked how much for it. "Well, considering the semi-classic nature of the vehicle, with the slick wheels and the custom paint job..." "Yeah, but the paint's faded." I said in anger. "Yeah, but it's custom." the owner said. "It's custom faded?" Sam saying to the owner looking at him. Not wanting to hear them fight I took out my iPod to listen to music. Just as I did all the windows of every car were broken, except the camaro. I looked that it wondering why it did it then looked at the owner who had a scared look on his face. Taking one ear bud out he turned around holding four fingers "4,000." was all he said. Looking back at the car I grinned thinking well this should be fun.
__________________________

A/N: I'm still working this out trying to fit this together smaller but seem to have gotten it like this. I'll get FootballGirl141 and WhatsSanity to help out. And also please comment and vote for my story. Please do remember that this is my first story. Oh and Jazz may appear in the 3 or 4 chapter I'm not really sure but he'll come as soon as I can write the next chapters. I hope my story is doing okay.