CHAPTER 1: 6 YEARS AGO

Start from the beginning

He interrupted her speech with his boisterous laughter. "Sweets, aren't we all beasts? I mean, we are werewolves."

The she-wolf giggled and swatted his chest, "No, silly. I was going to say that she told me he is a beast in bed. She mentioned he fucked her once, and after, she couldn't move for hours. She also stated that another she-wolf fucked him, and he didn't cum at all, he just kept on going and going for 5 hours straight..." He zoned her out again. He hated girls that talk too much. Once again the she-wolf saw him losing interest, so she went in for the kill. She made the bold move of palming his cock through his trousers. She gasped at how huge it was. "So you do want me, you're already so hard."

He squeezed her hand and removed it from his crotch. "I'm far from being hard, sweets." She winced from the pain of his grip. It took her a while to register what he said, but when she did a small moan escaped her plump, pink lips. Her eyes went wide and her heart rate skyrocketed.

She looked at him with hunger in her eyes.

He knew what she was thinking. He knew she wanted him; she wanted to fuck.

He ran his hand up her dress. "You want me to fuck you..., don't you?"

Her arousal was clawing at his senses.

His ears perked at the rapid sounds of her breathing, and he could feel the intense heat radiating from her pussy.

He saw the way her body severely trembled with desire at the sound of his raspy voice. He could detect the sweet smell of her juicy pussy.

"She smells like a virgin," his wolf declared, but he didn't care. He was tipsy and pissed. He needed to fuck.

He downed a few more shots of whiskey then he pulled her by the arm and dragged her to his 2014 white Lamborghini. He opened the door and helped her in the front seat, then he jumped in the driver's chair and drove off to the mansion.

Thirty minutes later and they arrived. "Wow, this place is huge," the she-wolf admired the grandeur structure. He did not have time for that. He felt the alcohol wearing off.

"Let's go, sweets," he lifted her and threw her over his shoulders then bolted inside the mansion and up the stairs. He steadied her on her feet. She was again marvelled by the decor of the impressive mansion.

"Is this your quarters?" she inquired.

He didn't hear a fucking word she said. All he could focus on was the pink nipple peeking out at him. It must have slipped out when he was carrying her over his shoulder. He made one huge step and grabbed her roughly in his arms. She began to say something again.

"You fucking talk too much," he smashed his lips against hers, and she moaned out in pleasure. He flicked the exposed nipple between his fingers. She groaned in ecstasy. He needed to be in her now! "Take your clothes off," he demanded. She just stood there with an indecisive look on her face. "Why so hesitant, young wolf, when your pussy has made up its mind?" He took a sniff and watched as she tried to collect her thoughts."I already know you're a virgin if that's what you're worried about."

"I thought because you are drunk you didn't pick up on the fact."

Shit! The alcohol had completely vanished from his system, and he realised that he couldn't take advantage of this poor young virgin. "How old are you by the way?"

"I'm 19. How old are you?"

"21. But why are you dressed like a prostitute?"

"I just needed to be someone else tonight and do something on my own, without my father's permission."