|| O n e

Louis

"P-Please" I whimpered quietly as his nose brushed against my cheek.

"What's wrong kitten" he whispered breathlessly in my ear.

I whimpered pushing my hands against his chest making him stumble back slightly.

"Stop" I whisper quietly, He smirked quickly re-gaining his balance and walking towards me.

He placed his hands on my chin tilting my head so his green eyes were staring intently into mine, moving his face so his lips are barley pressed against mine "you want me to stop?" He chuckled deeply, pressing his lips closer to mine. "You don't like when I touch you?"

I quickly shook my head, pushing His hands away from me

He brushed his fingers through his long curly hair before his breath taking eye's met mine.

"I'll be back kitten" he smiles leaving a soft kiss to my cheek and slowly backing out of the small room.

'I'll be back kitten'

I shuddered at his words as I brushed my hair with my fingers to make it look some what presentable before wiping at my face to get rid of the sweat dripping down my forehead.

I quickly made my way out of the spacious office, dropping my gaze to my feet as I passed Mr.Styles at his desk.

He stuck his hand out lightly brushing it against my ass as I made my way out of his office and to my car which was Thankfully parked in another parking lot close to the company.

I quickly got into my car before locking the doors and laying my head against the steering wheel making sure not to press the horn.

Does Mr.Styles know what he's doing is sexual harassment?

I mean seriously how does he get away with grabbing me and the others the way he does, it's disgusting.

::299 words:: :(

@ToxicUnicxrn