Chapter 14 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

I didn't even hear the voice of the genius wizard. How dare you...! I had to be the best flame wizard in this imperial family. If I can't, I'll have to get a nickname by killing the 12th princess . It was the day I was looking for 12th princess again. And today. Eden, who finally found 12 princesses, couldn't hide his joy. He approached Leona...

"What. Why aren't you saying anything? Scared?"

Eden's figure towered above Leona

"I thought you would be bigger according to rumours, but what, this little thing?"

He was much smaller than his peers, but he was eight years old. He was quite big compared to a three year old girl.

"Did you say you were too good at magic? Didn't you start a rumor?"

Eden was scratching his pride, but Leona didn't move. She stood still with her head down.

'Kick' (he kicked her lmao)

Eden made more provocations "Well, why don't you say anything? Are you afraid?" At that moment, Leona's head flashed. Red eyes and blood vessels stood. She raised her hand.

"Hey!"

"Cuck!" Eden's body was lifted into the air. It seemed to be held by an invisible arm. He struggled with all his might, but couldn't escape.

"Are you sure you can beat me?"

Leona used more power every-time he moved.

"Keehyuk!"

Eden's face was turning red, resembling rum.

Leona jerked her hand, broadly. Immediately, Eden's body became stiff. "Cuckl!" he curled into a ball coughing on the ground. If you were an ordinary person, you would have noticed the difference in your skills and bent your tail. (Known your place)

But the empire's princess were famous for their usual pride.

"Oh, this!"

Eden grew up with an indomitable will. With open arms five sparks the size of a fist stretched around him.

He glared at Leona with his angry eyes

"You're scared. You're scared aren't you? You haven't you seen anything like this."

"Are you all done?"

All of the flames he created were extinguished at once.

"...this is"

Eden looked around him. The flames diminished. Even if he tried to cast the spell again, it didn't work. Only black smoke appeared.

"What, what did you do?"

Looking at the deeply embarrassed Eden, Leona could feel her head cooling off.

'I can't be angry with a child like this' "

Leona laughed at the situation taking place.

A fire broke out around Leona.

"This is the difference between our skills, kid"

Dozens of pillars of fire, as tall adults, or even taller than that, soared. They weren't red, but a virtual hot colour that emitted a pure white light.

"Oh, ah..." Eden took a step back

Now it was an instinct to function properly. he had to run, but his body didn't move. With overwhelming fear before him Eden had no excuse.

"There's something else,"

Leona raised her hand with a bloody smile.

"I have no intention of killing anybody. If you want to scare me, do so. You just have to be modest about it"

It was when he was about to wield his hand. 'Hmm?' She stopped moving and stood still

II can feel it., a terrifying energy a life full of life. This is clear...

Leona turned her head rapidly.

I felt a miracle coming this way., Leona quickly extinguished the fire column.

She fell down and slapped herself on the cheek.

"Argh!"

What is it? What's wrong with her? Eden who had been sitting down, looked at Leona bewildered. Are you crazy? No, you're too good at magic for that.

Eden could've gotten out of this mess. But Leona's into acting.

She was in a state. She grabbed her swollen cheeks and ran to one place, the Emperor. "Daddy, it hurts!". Leona grabbed the emperor's leg and glanced up at him.

"Eden hit me!"

I forgot to write this but, the update schedule will be 2 chapters a week. On Thursdays and Fridays <333