~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How are you son? Don't say you are okay, everyone can see your ugly eye bags" Dehyun said while pointing his chopsticks towards Jk's face. Jk stopped his moves for a second and again, he gave his attention to his Chicken Soup without any words.

Kim Dehyun like a father to them. Who adopted six little orphans a few years ago. Yes, he couldn't feed them properly because he himself was so poor. But he did everything he can for them. He gave them a place can call home. And six boys couldn't be happier more than that.

Dehyun let out a long sigh after giving sad eyes to the big boy in front of him. No matter how much they grow up as a man, they will be always little boys in his eyes.

Even though Dehyun now happy for them he couldn't stop worrying about their well being. Especially about Jk. Other five boys learn to be happy and live like normal people with time. But for Jk, it's opposite. He never opened up to anyone. Maybe it's because he has to take care of one of a hell Mafia gang. No one knows what happened to him before they met the younger. They only know two things about Jk and that is he was a child who lived in a broken abandoned van and who saved their all lives. Even though, Jk talk normally with others and manage to crack a small joke here and there, everyone knows he never shows his real emotions. But he does one thing. Whenever he sad or happy he will go to his old man and listen to his stories while eating whatever old man cook for him. Dehyun know this very well like right now, he knows to talk random things more than being silent around the younger. He tried sometimes to make Jk open up to them asking questions like a few seconds ago. But never was a success. So he decided to talk nonsense like always.

"I know you come here because of the tasty food I cook. I feel proud and sad at the same time because still, Jin can't cook better than me. Huh..don't tell him I said that okay?" Dehyun said with a nervous chuckle.

"I won't. And don't tell him that I came here because of your food good than him. I don't want to attend any cooking fights again." Jk said scratching his neck. Dehyun laughs loudly throwing his head to the back. He remembered those cooking competitions he had with Jin.

But their sweet moment had to end with a loud sound from the back yard in the house. Both males held their breath to listen carefully to any sound what suspicious. They had to be more careful than normal people because being an underworld's part is not easy.

Jk silently walked to the backdoor while gesturing to the older to don't move or make any sound. Dehyun could feel his heartbeat go loud. He felt like something bad going to happen. He had that feeling for the whole day but he shrugged off that thinking he thinks too much.

Jungkook walked through the back yard carefully. He can't see clearly in the dark so he searched every corner of the place but he couldn't find anything. so he walked back to the house thinking it's maybe animals or something. But before he could step any farther he heard some crashing sound in the house. Without wasting any second he runs to the house. His blood began to boil when he saw a few black-dressed men in the living room. His eyes widened at the scene which is unfolding in front of his eyes. Dehyun had pushed to the wall by one of the men. His white shirt soaked with the blood from the wound under his chest. Seems like he was already unconscious because his head dropping to the side. By the count, there were five men. The next second after knowing Jk's present, they dropped the unconscious body to the ground and tried to escape.

Red. That's all Jungkook could see. And he wants more. He wants to see those fuckers blood oozing from their heads. And that is what he going to do now. Before the killers can escape Jungkook catch them one by one. Sad, they couldn't win the fight with Jk  even though there were five people against with him. Heck, no one can win against the furious Jk. He punched the men till their bodies give up on the floor. He was furious and shaking with anger. But he can't waste any more time. He ran to Dehyun and checked his breath. He signed in relief when he could feel a soft puff on his fingers. But Dehyung was losing so much blood from the wound. He cursed under his breath and picked up the older to run to his car.

"Yo old man. WAKE THE FUCK UP." In the middle of the drive, Jk tried his best to wake up the older. But older didn't give any signs of opening his eyes. Jk can not take the old man to hospital because It's would be dangerous. So cursing under his breath, he drove his car to their main mansion where at the out of the city and informed others about the situation. He drove the car at high speed and didn't care about anything that can happen because of speed. Now he only cares about is older.

It took only ten minutes to arrive at the mansion. When he got there, the others were already at the mansion. They have a mini hospital-like site in every mansion they have so it will be helpful for them. Actually, it was part of Jin's Chemistry Laboratory. They haven't any special doctors other than Jin. He is the one who treats others when they got injured or ill.

After laying the older on the bed Jin rushed towards him. While Jin doing his job, others sat in worried about Dehyun outside of the room. After a while, Jin runs out of the room. Looking at his face they all can say the situation is worse than it seems.

"Jungkook I can't save him. The wound is too deep to operate. We have to find someone specialist for this. maximum I can give you thirty minutes Jungkook please find someone who can save him." Jin said in a one breathe. His whole body wet with sweat and disappointed in himself because he can't save their old man.

"How the heck I find someone in thirty minutes?" Jk yelled in frustration. He runs a hand through his dark locks and closed his eyes tightly. Everyone felt hopeless at that moment but it's all filled with hope again after hearing Namjoon's words.

"I know someone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if I did something wrong...

💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜❤💜