S E V E N T E E N : الحب

Start from the beginning

"I'm Never Going to Meet him, I'm Too Embarrassed"
She said as I pulled off my bed "if you act like a normal Human being Maybe You won't be as embarrassed" I said linking our arms and we left my Room.
After Breakfast mum was dragging me with her as she checked the preparations, the Catering, Flower arrangements.
We Then quickly headed upstairs to Change Before the Guests Start Coming.

"Reem can you Please Help me with my Zipper" I asked her, she Finished Dressing her twins and herself and then came up to my room with Yazi [short for Alyazia] Leaving Yousef with Adam Her Husband At the mayles with Baba and Our Brothers, it's whe...

"Reem can you Please Help me with my Zipper" I asked her, she Finished Dressing her twins and herself and then came up to my room with Yazi [short for Alyazia] Leaving Yousef with Adam Her Husband At the mayles with Baba and Our Brothers, it's where Our Male Guest are going to Gather.
"Yazi Go to Auntie Zaina she is with Roaa and tell her to wait For Us at the Lounge, we'll Join them in a bit" Reem said to Yazi while zipping my Dress, she nodded and headed out of the Room "So Grandma is with Roaa??" I asked moving towards my dressing table "Yes, she's Coming with her because she's going to do her Henna! She feels bad because she was the reason why they postponed"
"Why though? It's not like she got sick on purpose"
"Well when I said that, she told me that she wasn't wasn't happy about it, and that They shouldn't wait that long After The Melcha"
"I'm Done." Outfit 2*
"Beautiful... now Let's Head to Roaa First and then Downstairs" we both exited my Room and then checked on Roaa before Downstairs.

NARRATOR

Roaa Decided that She wanted to Do her Henna Night At Home, just a small Gathering With her Family and Close Friends.
So Alyazia Planned The Whole Thing, a Beautiful Setting in Their Garden with Fairy lights and Roses.

"Alyazia Ma'sha'Allah Your Daughters Are Very Beautiful." One Mums Friends Complemented
"Yes They are."
"Are They all Married?"
"Al Reem and Roaa, Sama Isn't"
"That's Wonderful, she is perfect For My Son Fahed"
"No if that's the Case then Alyazia I would like her for my Saif, he Graduated From Manchester he's a Pilot"
"No I asked first."
"Thank You For The proposals but kids these days are different and you can't choose For them anymore"
"It's Not a problem, I'll Give You Fahed's Number and you give it to her, trust me He's Very Handsome, girls swoon when hey See Him"
"Well Then Ask for one of those girls, Sama is better off with Saif"
Alyazia Closed her eyes and took a deep Breath "Ladies I'm Sorry But I have to Go And Check on the Other Guests"
"Mama are you Okay?"
"I'm Starting to Get a Headache.. Where is Sama?" She looked around
"She went With Taim to Check on Roaa." Amal who was sitting next Reem Said.
"Why ? Do you need anything?"
"She's Getting Marriage Proposals."
Reem, Zaina and Amal started Laughing at Alyazia's Horrified Face.
"I thought that you Wanted Her To get married"
"Well Zaina... I do But not Fahed"
"Fahed aunt Hamda's Son?? Hell No... he's a player"
Reem frowned at that Thought.

•••••••••••

SAMA

"Roaa Ma'sha'Allah you Look Absolutely Breathtaking" Taim said as soon as we walked in
"You Really Do!" I add trying to control my Emotions, roaa and I we're the Human Version of Tom and Jerry, yet we're so Close and I can't believe That she's Going Away "Don't You Dare!! I've Holding it in all day"
She said while pulling me in a hug.
Grandma Walked with Mum and the girls "Roaa Come on its time"