"We just gon slide to Ebony house and spark up." Girl One sighed.

"Imma catch y'all later I'm going wit them." Syrus got his bag and walked off wit the girls.

"He be making us look weak as fuck." Reggie chuckled shaking his head.

"No cap." I agreed.

~Malcolm POV~

I was hitting up one of my warehouses with King when I got a call from Kai school.

"Man please don't tell me Kai done got herself into some shit." I sighed before answering.

"Hello, is this Mr. Malcolm Brown?" A lady asked.

"Yes this is he?" I frowned as King was moving weight into the warehouse.

"Good morning sir. I'm calling to inform you that your sister Kaiser Brown has not reported to her home room, first period, or second period. As you know she is on a truant watch list here at our school so I am calling to ask you the reasoning behind her absence from school today." The woman continued.

I almost snapped my phone in half.

"Yes uh, I kept her home today due to her not feeling well but I guarantee you she will be at school tomorrow. Bright and early." I huffed trying to calm myself down before I laid eyes on this girl.

"Good. I must tell you though, Kaiser has a month of work to make up and I'm afraid if she does not make up the work by the end of the quarter she will fail for the first quarter and may have to take summer classes in order to graduate."

I almost blacked out hearing this.

"Thank you so much ma'am. I'll make sure Kaiser on the straight and narrow from now on." I reassured her.

I hung up and King walked up.

"Alright bruh what's up? We going to the trap or what?" King rubbed his hands together.

"Man I gotta handle some shit wit fucking Kai!" I threw my phone in the car.

"Nigga you got that meeting wit Junior. And that's some shit you can't miss." King shook his head.

"Fuck! Alright, I need you to go down to The Bay and get Kaiser ass. I give you full fucking permission to snatch her ass up. By the time you get her to the trap, the meeting should be over and I'll take it from there." I planned.

"Alright bet. Good luck wit Junior tell me how it go." King walked over to his car.

Imma kill that girl.

~Kaiser POV~

I was chilling on the roof as the guys was arguing about whether or not the Heat was gonna win the play offs or not. I was just staring into space thinking about whatever when I heard somebody shout my name in the distance.

I looked up and saw King and I knew Malcolm had sent him.

"Shit!" I grabbed my bag and hopped off the roof as King saw me and him and two other guys I didn't know started running towards me.

"Damn Malcolm got his niggas coming to pick Kai up like she owe him money! I'on know why she be playing wit him like dat!" Reggie was in the Jeep cracking up as King was closing in on me.

He grabbed me with both arms wrapped loosely around my waist. Instinctively, I elbowed him in the nose causing blood to began rushing down his face.

"FUCK!" King screamed letting go of me and cupping his nose.

"Aw shit my bad." I turned to him.

But then I remembered his job was to take me to Malcolm so he could kill me so I turned around to run but the two guys who were with him grabbed me by my arms and lifted me off the ground.

"Damn Free Kai 2020. Imma start selling t-shirts with yo face on em wit angel wings in the back cause Malcolm gon kill yo ass." Reggie held his stomach as he continued laughing.

I just hung my head cause I knew it was wraps for me.

"Get her ass to the car. Fuck bruh." King held his head back.

They took me to King's matte black Bentley truck.

The ride to wherever Malcolm was was quiet. King was driving and he had napkins stuffed up his nostrils, he had one guy in the front seat, me in the middle and two guys on either side of me.

I felt bad for elbowing King but I deadass wasn't letting him know that.

We pulled up to one of Malcolm's trap house and I knew this was gonna be bad. It was one thing for him to yell at me at home but for him to yell at me at work?

This was gon be a first.