~8~

DING DONG~

The door bell rang.

Kuuya quickly rushed towards the door to opened it while I am busy preparing dinner.

"Uncle Aren!" He yelled happily and he jumped right into the purple haired male arms.

Aren stumbled a little and lifted Kuuya up, giving his pink hair a ruffle. "I see that Kuuya you're doing well!"

The pink haired boy nodded and jumped out of Aren't arms.

"Where's your Mommy?"

"I'm here in the kitchen!" I said as I am preparing the Miso soup.

"You're apartment looks amazing!" Aren exclaimed as he walked around the house after he removed his shoes. "I'm surprised that the company you worked for provided their employees with such a splendid place!"

"It's better than not providing me an apartment at all." I laughed as I poured the soup into three bowls.

"Dinner is ready!" I told the two while removing my apron.

Kuuya hurriedly went to the kitchen to take the cutleries as I places the food on a tray.

My little pink haired boy could easily use his psychokinesis to move all the bowls and plates to the dining table, and even take the cutleries to set up the table.

But I always taught him not to use his powers in front of anyone.

Glad to know that he still remember the rule.

"I'll help you carry it to the table." Aren took the tray and head out to the table.

We all took our seat and clapped our hands together as we breathed in the fragrant smell of our dinner. "ITADAKIMASU!"

Kuuya started stuffing his face with the katsudon I made

Kuuya started stuffing his face with the katsudon I made. His face looks so peaceful and I could see some flowers surrounding him.

"Kuuya, you like katsudon?" Aren asked the pink haired boy which looked up from his bowl and gave a big grin.

"Yes I do!" He answered, raising his hand up in the air. "Mommy's katsudon is the best!"

Aren and I chuckled at the boy's statement.

"He is really like you." Aren turned to me. "Personality wise, also likes and dislikes."