~17~

Finally! Time for my lunch break after sitting at my desk for so long.

It has been a almost two months since I've stayed and work here in Hidariwakibara-cho, and I think I am getting used to this town?

I stretched my arms and stood up with my wallet and phone in hand.

Leaving my office building, I started to ponder at what I should have for lunch.

'The TV programme yesterday talks about the new café that recently opened.' I thought about yesterday where the show called Midnight Sweets.

It has been airing since I was in the second year of high school. It has gotten so popular that they started to have new seasons every year.

If you are wondering 'Wouldn't they run out of café to share in this town?' Worry not, they also reviews sweets in the other prefectures.

Feeling my stomach growling, I decided to pick up the pace and head towards the new café.

The street became more and more crowded and I have to squeeze through almost everybody to get to my destination.

Not really a crowd, they are just some tourists group which just happened to stand together, blocking the way.

I finally squeeze past them and speed walked. Without being aware of my surroundings, I bumped into someone which causes both the stranger and I to fall.

"Ow..." I rubbed my butt and stood up slowly, turning to the stranger.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?"

I looked over to the stranger and can't help but to notice her dark blue hair and a strong glowing angel light surrounding her.

She glanced up at me and we made eye contact.

Ah, it sure brings back memories.

"Ishikawa-san?!"

"Teruhashi-san?!"

I quickly help her up and thus began our little reunion.

"I haven't seen you moved away!" Teruhashi exclaimed.

Like always, her beauty captures many male's attention which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

"O-fu!" Can be heard all around us.

Somehow I don't miss that.

"Well I-" and a loud grumbling noise travelled out from my stomach like someone beating the drums, cutting me off.

I am famished, okay?

My cheeks turned feel red and Teruhashi gave a little chuckle. "Let's go to a café and we can catch up there, and also to get away from 'them'." She whispered the last part, referring to all the teens, man, and whoever keeping their gaze on her.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"So... How have you been?"