Chapter 8: love or hate?

Start bij het begin

Mrs.Hwang announced Yuri's and Taehyun's Battle while i used my powers to move Suzy in the Bench we're seating and then we all wished Yuri good luck while making Suzy Drink another Pack of blood.

Once the battle started Yuri immeadiately Hypnotized Taehyun But Taehyun stopped her and carried her like an empty back pack and threw her across the field and manipulated her mind in pain until she lost her conscious. Once Taehyun won and got out of the field hugging his group members while jumping, i took Yuri and made her sit next to Suzy and also give her a pack of blood. 

The next battle that was announced was Somi's and Beomgyu's that made me smirk, Because i know how much Somi was broken because of Beomgyu and it made her Blood boil when she saw Beomgyu in one of the clubs we go to in the states. Boy this battle is interesting.

Somi stepped inside the field with a dark expression and her eyes in a dark red meaning she's angry and very dangerous, while her hair turned ash blonde with blue highlights. Beomgyu stepped in with his eyes completely orange while his hands are glowing meaning he can blast. 

Beomgyu immediately blasted Somi without her knowing. Welp bad move, Somi immediately stood up and flew high enough for only me to see her with my enhanced senses then suddenly she flew down fast, when she was close to the field she fastened and immediately pushed Beomgyu across the field then she ran to Beomgyu and stabbed him then beomgyu kicked her legs causing her to slap him super hard making him black out, causing a tear to be let out in Somi's now blue eyes, then she said something in a not so audible way.

"Somin: that's for breaking my heart and lying to me." then she wiped her cheeks and ran to our arms crying and we immediately hugged her back.

"Yoon: you did a good job not killing him and just beated his ass Somi we're so proud of you." i said cheering her up and hugging her again.

After our sweet sisterhood moment it was now Jieuns and Soobin's fight. Boy i'm getting popcorns for this, cause this is some real tea here. If you guys are curious why its good tea, remember when the boys left and didn't have a good connection with the girls anymore and like Jieun found Soobins social media account then saw Soobin with his girlfriend?

  Well the beef in that story is that Jieun and Soobin met eachother again in the states when we were 15 and like they started dating and of course i knew it because i saw them, i saw Jieun's lock and home screen which is a photo of them, then i saw her messages with him obvi that they're dating, but i didn't tell them, then after like 2 years of long distance relashionship soobin didn't respond that much to Jieun, he was cold, he was even seen with a hickey in their video chat, then one day Jieun saw Soobin's post on his other account that he didn't knew Jieun and i knew and like left Jieun heart broken and like on the same day he broke up with her with a stupid reason saying he's focusing on his studies but more like focusing on screwing girls almost every night. 

So now Jieun walked in the field with her eyes now in dark violet and a glowing hand meaning shes gonna blast him any minute now. Soobin walked in the field with his hands shaking a little, i snickered at the sight knowing Jieun will release all her anger on him and beat him or worse kill him before i do. 

Soobin immediately teleported at Jieuns back and was suppose to kick her but Jieun felt it and turned then blasted him to the other side of the field. Jieun immediately teleported infront of him while Soobin quickly held one of Jieun's legs that caused Jieun to fall on top of him, god don't tell me he'll try to use his face to beat Jieun cause that would defineatly  end with him having a broken jaw and two black eyes.

Jieun played with him while looking at his eyes and and him looking back not knowing she'll  manipulate his mind or hypnotize him.

"Yuri: BUWHAHAHAHAHAHA Soobin oppa is very stupid for looking back at her pfttt." Yuri said enjoying everything, then i looked at Yeonjun and his gang they were literally pissed seeing their group member falling for Jieuns trap.

Suddenly Soobins head dropped and Jieun walked to us while smiling and with bleeding knuckles. I quickly looked at Soobin with a black eye and broken arm while laughing.

After the praising with Jieun i quickly walked in the field preparing for the battle with my My First love but now my Enemy.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim: y'all i'm sorry i updated late (i think) and i might update tomorrow but i'm not sure cause our exams are coming and i have to review, so i think i might update next week already, but any ways stay healthy and safe sweeties!!!! <3

                                                                                                                          -Author-nim