01

01.

As celebrities, you need to give out yourselves in order to survive in this brutal world. Training to deaths were not new to them but this can also determinate how much they want and their passionate for the stage among them all. And they have waited long enough for this, but at the same time, they are also giving something and that something is their love, lifestyle and the freedom.

They were in the practice room as always, practicing for the year-end awards which are in a few months. The sweats and tears they have given to the stage are returning as blood to them. The power of the stages is becoming electricity for them. And the support and shouts at the arena always gives them the most amazing and heartfelt emotions.

"So, we are done with North America, South America, Europe and Japan." Namjoon was looking at their rundown as usual. "We are going to Saudi on the 10th." He reminded the members as they were gathered in the rest room. "We have tight schedules." Jin stood by the door as he said. They all nodded. "Year end, tour. Will it be hard?" He was concern more about them keeping their condition. "I think we will be able to keep the pace." Taehyung fixed his outfit as J-hope was going through their song list. "Don't get hurt is our first priority, Jungkook, don't go hard." Yoongi reminded the youngest as he nodded.

"Let's warm up ourselves to No More Dreams and boy in luv with dope. This is the melody remix we will be singing at GayodaeJeun" J-Hope was sitting on the floor and looked at the lists of their songs. "Rapper JK is back." Rap Monster sipped down the water as all the members prepared their mics. "I am more curious about Jimin's abs." The youngest member looked to the left, Jimin was resting his head on his shoulder and was playing with his fingers. "Let's get started." Suga stood up and looked around. Jimin lifted his head up so that Jungkook can move himself. "Let's do a band version and then when the last part comes up, we can do the dance version." Jin said as No More Dream was a six-year-old song and thinking of adding some remix into it. "Let's go." Everyone shouted. They all go in position as they started their band version of the song. The smooth line up of the member and how their voices bond so naturally. Jungkook was looking at Jimin time to time as they were sitting together and Jimin's thigh was touching his constantly. The Golden Maknae was having something in his mind as well. You can't resist his playful side. They have gotten in position when Rap Monster was rapping his last lines of rap part.

Jungkook couldn't resist his eyes from Jimin when he sang his part and was staring at his torso. He had lifted his shirt as always and every member was curious. The warm up came to the end when everyone laughed. "Jimin, you still got that flaws." J-Hope laughed so hard that he felled on the floor. "Jungkook was wanting to stare but he still has to dance." As he also added this part. "I saw that. I was thinking to myself will he be breaking his neck." V spoke out his thought and every member were laughing. Jimin's ear was red as he stared at each of them. Jungkook was speechless by the acting of the members. "I know my abs are month-watering." Jimin gave himself credit and winked his eye. Jungkook approached him and started touching his torso through his t-shirt. He shouted as he felt his touch tickling. "Are you yawning?" He laughed at him and touched the pack with his finger tip. "It's tickling!" Jimin protested as Jungkook was laughing so hard. He has soft skin, much softer than the other members. Although Jungkook was youngest among all but sometimes it gives out a feeling that he is the strongest among all as he has a heart that protects them all. "The chilling moment of these two are like are they actually dating?" Jin looked at Suga and commented on their relationship as Jungkook looked at Jimin who was speechless.

Namjoon (RM) finally gathered them around and told them the upcoming schedule. "We will be having a recording next week for our new single." The members nodded and he told them about the arrangements, "Just like before?" V asked and RM nodded. "Two by two for vocal line and three of us for rap line and we will be having the song demo, arrangement of the lines will be made tomorrow." Every member nodded their heads as the time was six already. They were all sweating as they have stayed in the room for almost six hours. Suga looked at Jungkook who was stretching himself. "What would you like to eat? Are we making something or ordering something?" J-Hope asked but Suga was quick to say. "I have to go out with JK, you guys can free yourselves." And every member looked at both of them while Jungkook was also out of the situation. "We should also come along?" Jimin added and Suga shook his head. "As the second oldest member, I will be holding individual talks and first is JK, don't worry. Your turns will come." Jungkook was staring at him, "Why am I the first one?" He cried out and hugged the nearest member which was Jimin. "You are scaring me." His arms were around Jimin's neck and his tattoos were peeking out from the shirt. Jimin was laughing at his reaction, "Don't worry, you can bring your mochi with you." Suga looked at him without any reaction and said but Jimin was fast to move forward, getting rid of his hold. "I will do that next time." Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and pouted. J-Hope was the one laughing the whole time.