Why do we have a month left?

Start from the beginning

Why do I feel like crying? It hurts me so much, I make her a cold one, she never look at me like how she look at me when we were still together. Now, I feel like I am a stranger to her now.

"Yes, ofcourse" I fake a smile, she suddenly stand up

"I'll just visit you tomorrow, sleep well" she open the door and leave.

Now I can breath properly, my heart skip a bit earlier.

"Joohyun" I look at the door and it's Wendy standing there

"Why are you standing there, come here"

She approach me and sit beside me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask Wendy

"Mianhae, I don't want you to be so sad, I made a choice"

"How about me Wendy? Everytime I look at her I remember everything I did to her, its killing me inside"

"I know, you know that I like you right? But you didn't look at my feelings 'cause I know there is only one person in your heart and it's Seulgi"

I hold Wendy's hand and I saw her crying.

"Mianhae Wendy, I can't just forget her, I still love her and it will be always her"

"I know that I already lose but I still keep going, even it hurts me, I also just can't stop loving you, I want you to be happy again, even just for today I want to see you smile, maybe this will be our last"

"Ani, don't leave"

"I won't leave, I'll stay by your side but this time, I'll give you both a time, so talk over it, and please live not for me but for her"

I hug Wendy for the last time and its even tightier as ever.

"Sleep now and I'll just leave" I nod at her and she help me lay down.

Seulgi POV

I cleared all my schedule for a month, I don't even know why am I doing this.

I arrive at the hospital and when I enter the room Joohyun is still sleeping. I bring flowers and fruits for her. I arrange the flower vase and put a new flowers, I put the fruits in a clean plate.

"What are you doing?" She ask

"Arranging the flowers"

"You bring flowers?"

"Yes, tulips"

"You didn't forgot"

"Its not easy to forget, when your life is already attached to that person" I look at her and she avoids quickly

"Are you hungry? I bring fruits" I let her see the fruits.

"I want the apple" she said.

I wash the apple and peel it for her, I cut it into pieces and put it in the plate. I approach her.

She tries to sit so I put the plate in the side table and help her sit.

"Is this okay?" I ask

"Ha? Ah yes" she said

"Here" I give her the plate, but she just look at it

"Waeyo?"

"Nothing, I just remember something"
.
.
.

I visit her time to time like Wendy and I planned.

Irene POV

"It's weird ha, Seulgi unnie isn't here, she never missed out a day" Sooyoung said