"She didn't waste the 8 years, till now she only think of you, she only talk of you and she only dream of you, even I am in her side, it hurts for me too"

"Then you just have stayed by her side! Why do you have to come here and make my life miserable again!"

"I don't want to come here but I love Joohyun and I don't want to torment her with sadness, I just need a month for you to stay with her, just for a month I want to see her smile"

"She break up with me a year ago and it kills me inside and now you want to kill me again?" I go back to my table

"Get out, I won't come, I will not see her again" I said when a phone suddenly rings, it is not mine but its Wendy phone

She answer it immediately.

"Hello, eommoni?"
.
.
.
"What? Calm down emmeoni, I'm coming"

What are they talking about that make Wendy tremble

"How is Joohyun?"

It wasn't a lie?

"Eommoni calm down, she will wake up, wait for me"

She ended the call and look at me.

"Pls think of it again, I won't come here if it is not for Joohyun" she said and walk away.

I got angry and I swept all the things on the table and the floor is now messy. I sit on the floor and my tears began to fall.

"Yah Seulgi!" Yerim approach me.

"What happen? Why is the floor so messy?"

I didn't answer her, I just cry then she hugs me.

"What will I do now?" I ask her

"Do what?"

"Joohyun-"

"I taught you don't want to talk or to hear that name?"

"Joohyun is dying" I burst out crying again

"What? Who told you that? Ha? Who??"

"Wendy, Wendy visit me ealier"

"I told her not to tell you anything" I heard Yerim whisper

"Wait a minute, so you know? You know everything?" I push her slightly and I stand up.

"Seulgi, I...."

"You know everything!!! And you didn't tell me!!So I live in a world full of lies!!"

"Seulgi, let me explain,.I--"

"I don't want to see you again" I said and leave my office, all my employees look at me but I just ignore them

"Seulgi!! Seulgi! Listen to me first!" I heard Yerim yells but I ignore her and go to the parking lot.

I drive so fast, and I'm not on my right mind, I didn't know where I'm going but I just let myself drive out of nowhere and all the memories went back to me, when she broke up with me.

Flashback

(Joohyun and Seulgi break up scene) :'(((

We are now at the park, we are holding each other hands,feeling the cold breeze. Joohyun have been silent since earlier, I think she isn't in the mood.

Well next month will be our 8th anniversary, I can't wait!!

While we were walking the rain starts to fall, I grab Joohyun hand but she lets go all of a sudden

"I know you are not in the mood, its raining, you're gonna catch a cold, let's go" I offer my hand but she just look at it.

"It's cold" I stamp my feet but she just looking at my hand and I put down my hand

"Seulgi, lets........" I didn't hear anything because of a truck passes by

"What? I didn't hear you?"

"Lets stop this, lets break up" she look into my eyes, I can tell that she is crying

"Are you pranking me? Our anniversary is still next month you dummy, let's go" I offer my hand again this time she remove it

"I said let's break up!"

"Joohyun, stop joking around, let's go" I grab her hand but she still remove it

"Let's stop this and let's not see each other again!"

"Why are you doing this? Yesterday we were okay, why do we need to end up like this?"

"I'm tired, Seulgi, I don't want to stay in this relationship anymore" she turn her back and start to walk away from me

"Do you found someone else now? The one who really makes you happy?" She stop and face me

"Answer me!" I yell but she still look at me

"If you don't have anyone else, what makes you tired? Am I not enough?"

"I'm also tired Joohyun! I'm so tired! But I didn't leave you! I stay because I love you! Do you even care about me? Do you know how I feel to? Do you even love me? Or Am I just the one who is fighting for us?"

"It's not that, I did love you too but-"

"Did? You don't love me anymore is that it?"

"Aishh I can't believe you, 8 years? 8 years Joohyun!! I won't waste just because your tired and you don't want anymore, I won't break up with you"

"Seulgi please, just let me go"

"No! We make this until right now and we can make it until the end, just stay with me, okay?"

"Mianhae Seulgi yah" she looks down, I didn't realize that I am already crying because of the rain.

It's so sudden, I'm still not ready.

"Do you really want to leave?" I ask her

"Nae" she look at me straightly

"I know I'm being stupid right now but its the last time, can I hug you? I just want to feel your warm hug for the last time"

She nods at me, I approach her and hug her tightly, I don't want to let go anymore.

But she push me and she turn her back at me and walk away. It makes burts out in tears, I fell on my knees and cries as I watch her walking away from me.

End of flashback.

I don't know but myself bring me here in the hospital, I'm still at my car and its raining hard.

I go out of the car and I soak in the rain, I enter the hospital, my coat is wet so I remove it.

"Is there Bae Joohyun here?"

"Please wait a minute" the nurse said

"There is Bae Joohyun ma'am, she is still in ICU you can't visit her yet"

"Is that so? Thank you"

I look around and I see Mrs. Bae bringing foods.

I follow her and they are outside the ICU. I approach them and they were surprised.

"Seulgi, you came, did you change your mind?" Wendy ask

"I didn't change my mind, I need to see her first" Wendy just nod and I look through the glass, Joohyun is sleeping and there is defibrillator in her.

"What happen?" I ask Wendy

"Joohyun had a shock ealier, her heart is not functioning well so they bring her here again"

"Is that so, when will she wake up?"

"I don't know" Wendy said

"Omma!! Unnie is awake" Sooyoung yell

We look again and she open her eyes, she look through the window, I step backward so she won't see me, I decided to left the ICU.

What will I do now? Will I stay or act like nothing happened?