|Ghost Busters|

Chapter 4

***

You were really pissed off by the fact that the two older girls didn't even think to do off anything while the whole ordeal happened. It reminded of what happened 'back then'.

You shook of the unpleasant memories with a sigh. You were still angry nonetheless but you also realized it wouldn't have turned bad if you just bite your tongue and stood there.

'Welp you can't change the past. All you can do is move forward. Do I regret it? Well slightly but not fully! They shouldn't have picked on Mob and those girls should have done something. Then I wouldn't have reacted the way I did! So what I did was totally right!'

As you stood there silently nodding and justifying your actions whilst following Mob and the girls in search of the spirit. Your attention was brought back when they mentioned something about a floating bra.

'What the f-'

"Ahhhhhhhhh" A scream was heard from the girls toilet from a distance. Everyone including Mob rushed to the scene immediately.

"What happened?!" The older girl asked to the shaking teenager. "I-I was just minding m-my own business w-when I felt like I-I saw something above me. I s-screamed when I-I saw it and a-after that it disappeared.."

"Hey, Mob do you sense it?" You asked as you stood attentively trying to sense the spirit.

"Found it."
.
.
.

You four stood the school's gymnasium. "Yo the spirit is in there! Damn Mob you're good at this!" You complimented him. As the shy lil bby turned to fully ripe tomato.

"T-Thank you Y/N you're quite good yourself." He complimented back. "Oh I'm just average but thank you." You bashfully accepted. "Y/N you're really good especially when you did a fighting move it was so cool!" Mob says with small lil sparkles in his eyes.

"Mob don't do that- like seriously I'm one beat away from having cardiac arrest." You say in all seriousness. "O-Oh I-"

"I'm sorry to interrupt but we need to exorcise the spirit. Remember?" The older girl mentioned. "Oh yeah that slipped my mind, also Mob don't you feel like the spirit seems angry." You say as an aura of anger swam in the direction of the gym.

Mob nods and raises his hand. "I have trapped the spirit. Let's end this."

With that the whole ghost buster gang entered the haunted gym.

"Damn that's a big boy!" You say with your eyes wide taking in the mammoth sized spirit probably even bigger than the prehistoric mammal.

"Now you've done it you psychic brats! How dare you trap me in my own hunting grounds-"

"But we're not cattle!"

"I think you mean game or quarry..." The senior girl said.

"What the f- game? yeah whatever she said."

"How dare you interrupt me you insolent brat!"

"I don't have time for your villain monologue might as well get this party started."

"You-" The spirit raised his hands to pummel you into the ground. Mob reacted quickly and materialized a force field. "Good job Mob!" You grinned at him and ran off to gather the cattle- I mean the basketball players who stood their like deer in the headlights.

"Come on girls let's-"  you were interrupted by the ginormous spirit hand coming at you. You froze, but fear not! Mob has come to the rescue. He materialized the force field again and then finally exorcized the spirit.

"It's all over now." Mob says as he turned to look back. All the girls squealed and thanked him for saving them from the life and death situation they were in.
.
.
.
With that the ghost busting activities were finally over. You both went to you homes together.

"Mob what's your favorite drink?"

"Milk."

"Oh! I like [Favorite drink]." PSA author san likes chocolate milk.... just saying.

"Do you have siblings?"

"Yes I have a younger brother."

"Oh really! I didn't know that I'm an only child."

"What's like that?"

"Well it's lonely but I'm okay with it, you get used to it. No one around home, how it becomes eerily quiet sometimes- crap i'm rambling.. but it's mostly fine other than the occasional feeling of being lonely."

"Your mom and dad?"

"Well mom and dad are there but they have work most of the time so I don't get to see them most of the time."

"Why did you decide to move here?"

"Well that's a story for another time~"

-----sorry for the late updates i had exams and now they're finally over! so i'll try and update more

-----
sorry for the late updates i had exams and now they're finally over! so i'll try and update more. and as always thank you for reading!

★彡Banana.Milkshake