|Bad Day|

Chapter 3

***

You woke up to the sound of your phone buzzing. You opened your heavy lidded eyes to grab the damn contraption that woke up from your amazing dream.

A dream where your favorite character from a series you were reading was going to be married to you. They were about to say 'I do' when the caller decided that you aren't going to finish that dream.

You picked up the phone and groggily answered. "Hello who's this?" "It's me mom why do you sound like you just woke up?" Your mother asked confused.

"That's because I did. Now what do you want?" You ask as you sat up on your bed and stretched your body. Your hair messy as hell you looked like medusa with your hair but the not sexy version.

"Hon did you forget you have school today?" Your mom asked though she already knew the answer, but you on the other hand panicked.

"What do you mean? There isn't school today it's a Saturday....right?" You asked as your eyes searched for the calendar. "Well I guess in Y/N world it's a Saturday but in the real word it's a Tuesday."

"Fu- funnians that's what I was about say...well frick! I gotta go mom! I have— 10 minutes!? Crap! Bye mom talk to you later!" With a quick goodbye you ran into the bathroom.

"Shower??? Uhh I have 10 fracking minutes and I'm also having a bad hair day!!! Why must you do this to me!!" You grabbed a toothbrush and squirted our the toothpaste unto the toothbrush and shoved it into your mouth as you began washing your face.

The toothbrush still in your mouth you scrambled on a uniform. You then rushed into the bathroom again and spat out the leftover toothpaste from your mouth and threw your brush into the holder.

You ran back into your room and attempted to put on your socks as you ran around your room trying to shove the books according to the classes you have that day. You somehow managed to put on one sock.

As you struggle to put on the other one you got the brilliant idea of trying to put on your socks as you ran down the stairs. As one would expect from such an horribly idiotic decision you slipped down the stairs.

You boinked your head against the hard wood floor. "Im okay." The bag you carried then slams into the back of your head. "Less okay." You pushed yourself up and got down to business.

You quickly whipped up some toast on jam. You tied up your messy as hell hair you probably should have dried to properly last night. It looked like dried up bread sticks and your girl loves them bread sticks but yours looked nasty.

You shoved the slice of bread into your mouth. Then the most terrifying sound you could probably here had struck. It was 8. With one glance at the clock. Within seconds you basically threw yourself outside of your house keeping sure you grabbed all your crap. You locked the door and ran.