Chapter 37: Dreams and Nightmares?

Start from the beginning

"Finally, we are here." Jin plop his ass to the couch upon entering the apartment. He notice the silence of Taehyung since they left the mall. He look worriedly at his cousin who kept himself busy at the kitchen, fixing the groceries.

"Tae, are you okay? What did that Lucas guy told you?" walking to Taehyung and start helping him.

"Its nothing hyung" he replied facing his back to Jin. Jin tap his shoulder and guide him to sit, he hug him and Jin finally felt that Taehyung is silently sobbing.

 Jin tap his shoulder and guide him to sit, he hug him and Jin finally felt that Taehyung is silently sobbing

( imagine like this, ignore the background)

Taehyung felt Jins motherly vibe hug and finally teard down. They were in that position for they dont know how long until Taehyung wipes his tears.

"Im okay hyung, damn this tears. Its not good for my baby." He said facing his hyung,showing his boxy smile.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" ask Jin but Taehyung shook his head,saying his okay. After fixing all the things, Jing cooked Taehyung's favorite japchae before leaving the aparent.

Taehyung pick his new phone and smiled when he saw his contacts that Jin saved.
Eomma Jin
Appa Namjoon
Soulmate Jimim
Protector Yoongs
Sunshine Jhope

"Chim, i miss you." He said quickly.

"Taetae? Oh my, finally you have phone. Where are you, i'll come to you. I miss you Taebear." Taehyung chuckle to Jimins stammering.

"Hey, im okay. Yeah, you can come. Im in my apartment." he replied then Jimin cuts the call. 'Midget' he whisper then open the tv.

Waiting for just ten minutes Jimin came and hug him tightly.

"Yah! Careful, your bumping my baby."Taehyung said caressing his tummy.

"Im sorry little baby Tae, i just miss your dada" Jimin kneel and peck Taehyungs tummy, and he smile when he felt the movements of the baby.

"Wow...he's happy hearing my voice,Tae" Jimin clasp his hands in the air and Taehyung laugh at him. Jimin look at Taehyung who is focus on the tv but he can clearly say that the other is not really watching.

"Are you okay?" He worriedly ask, taking the remote and putting the channel to Taehyung's favorite movie.

"Yeah, im just thinking something but im totally fine,Chim." He replied. Jimin knows his friend is hurting inside. He wants to take the pain from him, he pulled him and let him lean his head to his shoulder while stroking his back.

"Its your birthday next week, want to do something?" Jimin trying to lighten the mood. But he shook his head.

"Im good, its not important celebrating it anyways Chim." He said bitterly. Jimin look at the time and told that he will make dinner but Taehyung said Jin cooked before leaving so they decided to eat together. Jimin tried his best to make the other smile and he felt proud to himself when he saw a happy Taehyung infront of him. After eating, they talk for a while and Taehyung told him he can go but the other insist to sleep over. Tae didnt say anything anymore, he knows that both of them are too stubborn so he let the other sleep, and both cuddles in Taehyung's bed.