"Hey, hey! It wasn't your turn."

"That man's cheating!"

Drunken women were being picked off like flies, disappearing into the shadows and not returning to the dance floor. Others were giving lap dances to men, dressed in nothing but skimpy lingerie.

Before the blaring, neon lights could give me migraines, Pinka gripped my arm tightly and dragged me to the employee rooms. "Let's get out of here." she said.

Suddenly, our boss spit onto the glistening tiles placed in front of us. He continuously sputtered harsh words at our faces, not considering our feelings.

"You're both late!" he yelled.

"Sorry, time got ahead of us and-" before I could continue, I was cut off once more by his confronting tone of voice.

"We have a V.I.P guest tonight, and I expect you both to handle this situation nicely, yes?"

Not letting us answer, our boss continued. "Chop chop! A worthy customer is awaiting."

My mood switched, I thought this would be like any other shift, but I was completely wrong. Pinka and I have never performed for, nor entertained a V.I.P guest. There's a first time for everything, but I was unusually nervous tonight.

Pinka took ahold of my arm, stroking my skin with her soft fingers in an attempt to pacify me. I was in a deep state, one that continued to wind and twist.

My body showed confidence, but I was more nervous than ever. Then, I felt as Pinka's arm stretched around my waist. She delivered a friendly slap against my skin, pulling me back into the current reality. "Snap out of it, (Y/N). You'll be fine!"

"There's nothing to be scared of! Besides, we have each other." Pinka continued, comforting me.

I nodded my head and swallowed my fear. There truly was nothing to be afraid of, as long as I had her. We pranced around the club, radiating auras of confidence and sass.

Our heels clacked against the reflective tiles as we directed our way to the V.I.P lounge. Pinka hummed Nicki Minaj songs under her breath, making me giggle.

Once we entered the V.I.P lounge, the atmosphere changed. The furniture was padded, and sleek. An array of crimson cushions lined the room, the aroma contaminating the area consisting of expensive liquor. However, there was no guest.

"Where's the customer?" I asked.

Pinka hadn't taken notice of the empty void filling the room. Her focus was purely on the lavish furniture. "I don't know, but I don't care."

"Should we inform boss?-"

"No! This is a perfect opportunity. I doubt anyone is here, so we should make the most of it!" Pinka said, cutting me off.

All of a sudden, Pinka gripped onto my wrist. As she dragged my body to the bar, the gleaming diamonds dangling off the chandelier nearly blinded me. She handed me a cold bottle of expensive liquor, and popped the cork off for me. The alcohol spurted out onto my clothes, leaving a tingling feeling on my skin.

"Oh, you're going to regret that!" I yelled.

Tipping the bottle upwards, Pinka took small chugs of the rich wine. I tried my best to balance in my slender heels, as I chased Pinka around the lounge. Holding the liquor bottle tightly, I flung the tingling liquid onto her bodysuit.

"This is what you get!" I excitedly said.

Pinka's roaring laughs echoed around the room. Then, she tackled me onto the cold tiles. Our shared moment of joy was abrubtly stopped, when Pinka's pupils suddenly turned bloodshot. Her honey eyes locked on something behind me. No, not something,
someone.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

authors note; hiya! i hope you enjoyed the first part, thank you so much for reading my story <3

edit. IVE REWRITTEN THIS PART LIKE 3 TIMES LMFAOOA WHY WAS I SO SERIOUS

artwork by: ametoki_uchi on twitter

words: 1204