Goodbye part1

I walk in the Bau, ignoring the tight bandage at my waist and walk up to Hotch's. Office, I glance at the time 6:45 okay so Hotch must be here. I take In a deep shaky breath, I try to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.
Knock... knock.... knock....
"Come in." tears threaten to spill and I shake my head.
I walk in putting my badge and gun on the table. hotch looks up, he nods.
"Okay, well, I will send over references in Chicago-"
"That's it, really Aaron that's all you have to say." he slams his pen down and stands.
"What should I say, you've made your feelings for me clear." he stands and I roll my eyes.
"God hotch you can't see past your own feelings can you?"
"I lied ! I-I-I am in love with you! Dammit and everyday that goes through my mind.But I c-can't be with you because you hardly remember half of it!" He blanches stepping back.
"I am in love with you and I know I shouldn't. It's you and only you, not derek or spencer you-" I'm cut short as his lips crash into mine, he holds me tight and I wrap my hands around his neck morphing myself closer to him. He pulls away.
"I remember everything. the first kiss in the bathroom, the plane kisses, those were the best. pieces came back to me and every time flashes would, I wanted to run to you and kiss you- but then you started depending on derek so I backed off-"

"Why does everyone think that I want to be with Derek?" He pulls me closer.
"Because history beats everything." he frowns genuinely and I smile.

"Not in my book." I pull his shirt and tug him to my lips he smiles and kisses me back. I glance at the shutters and steer him In the direction, he follows obediently and catches on, he unwraps one hand and twists the shutters closed. in instantly pushed back against it and I flush.
*
"It's better this way, I am gonna miss you so much spence." his eyes glisten and I pull him into a hug.
"Listen to me, I will never forget you and I will come visit and watch you kick criminal ass." I joke he smiles slightly. I pull him into another hug.
"I love you kris." my eyes glisten and I smile at him.
"I love you too, doctor."
*
I get my go bag and walk towards the exit, I leave the goodbye letter to Derek on the desk and walk out taking in the smell of coffee and bleach and everything that makes this place. Hotch is by my side and is holding my luggage.
"What are you doing in Chicago?" I can tell he is upset but he holds it in.
"Might take time off and relax, I'll be back in a year trust me." he smiles as we get into the car. He revs the escalade and we depart.
*
6 days earlier ....
///////////////////////////
Hello my lovelies, thank you for reading and voting and being patient xo it's been quite a while. I have 1 more chapter after this and have decided that I will NOT be doing a sequel because original is always better but also because her time is up. however I will be writting another CM fanfic.
If you like this story please do try my other one called
"Reid is my life." it has 2 stories in 1 with the second one still in process but yes please do read. thank you all for reading xo and I will officially start EDITING so please do help me spot out spelling errors xo
Vote and comment xoxo
Booktalk101 xoxox 💖