"Depends on how I'm feeling," He joked, but I gave him an unamused look.

"So, what did you want?" I asked and he looked at me confused, "You said you were in my neighborhood, but it's 12 o'clock at night and you happened to be on my property when I arrived."

"Oh, that," He said, his face smiling in realization before he roamed my room, "Have you thought about our offer?"

"What offer?"

"Where we help each other out," He went on, "You help us figure this supernatural thing and we help you with your problem."

"I no longer have a problem," I explained, "I'm just going with the conclusion that I'm evolving into a greater medium."

"So what? You're not going to help us now?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I have no use for you," I simply told him, "There's nothing that I need-"

"Ahh," He suddenly cried out, jumping back as he crouched over.

I furrowed my brows, going over to him, "Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah, just peachy," He grunted, putting up and okay sign before standing after a few moments, "Just this new shock therapy I've been trying out. Apparently it helps lose weight."

"What do you need to lose weight for? You can't eat and your dead?" I brought to his attention and he frowned.

"I may be dead, but that doesn't mean my feelings are too," He told me, but let out a sigh, having him move on, "This only started today, which is why I'm here. I need- we need your help to figure out why is this happening to us."

I glanced down as he grabbed his abdomen, I guess still feeling like the pain was still there, "Why do you think I can figure it out? I'm just a girl who occasionally sees ghost."

"Because you're a very intelligent intellectual," He said, but when I gave him a look, he huffed out, "Fine, we just think you know you're way around books and information that can help us. You're the only other person capable to help us. We just don't really find this shock thing comfortable seeing as it feels like we're dying all over again."

I eyed him, trying to find the truth within his words before letting out a sigh, "Okay, I'll help you. But I don't know much like you think I do. All I got as my resource is my inner knowledge and Google, alright?"

"Anything you got will do," He hummed and when I sat on my bed, I watched him lay out on it briefly after. He then the turned his head to meet my eyes, "So, who's Evan?"

I rolled my eyes, "Not that it's any of your business, but he's my best friend."

"Aw, that's sweet," He cooed, but flipped over to be on his stomach, resting his chin in his palm, "And where's your dad?"

I then looked at him annoyed, "Just because I said I'll help, doesn't give you the opportunity to be in my personal life."

"Why not? We're practically best friends now," He told me and I shook my head before letting out a sigh.

"My dad isn't here," I explained, "He passed away a while back due to cancer." At my words, he quickly shuffled on my bed to sit up right and give me all his attention, but with a sympathetic expression written on his face. I groaned, getting out of my bed, "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Don't pity me," I bluntly told him and he gasped exaggeratedly.

"I am not pitying you," He argued, "I'm merely showing concern for a new found friend."

"Well, show concern someplace else," I warned him, "I'm not one for melancholy things."

"So what? You don't get sad?"

"I do get sad, but I don't express it a lot physically. I keep it to myself," I paused, examining his face, "Just like you should do right now." He then hurriedly tried to fix his expression, soon resulting in a struggling stern face. I laughed, "That's better."

He laughed too, but got up from my bed, "Well, I'll leave you alone, Dawn. I forgot people actually have an education to pursue still."

I hummed, "Yes, not everyone has the luxury of being in a 'holographic' rock band." He then looked at me with wide eyes, so I laughed harder, "Been meaning to ask if it was too challenging to tell people you were ghosts instead of lying and saying holograms?"

"Yes, I guess so," He nodded, "You can't just walk up to someone and say 'hey, come listen to me and my dead band mates'. It's not the best impression."

I chuckled and soon he did too, "Well goodnight, Luke."

He then smiled at me, causing me to involuntarily smile back, "Goodnight, Dawn." Within a second, Luke disappeared and I was left alone in my room.. like always.