Dom! Shinso! x Sub! Shy! Reader 🍋

Start from the beginning

He walked away from the door and returned to the kitchen. I heard a bag settle down on the table. I sighed in relief and got out of the bath. I grabbed the towel and began drying myself. After I dried myself down I called out to Shinso.

"Baby? What was that gift you were talking abo-"

I felt my body stiffen up, I no longer had control over my actions. Fuck he got me. I thought he wouldn't be as mad anymore. Shinso made me open the door and walk out fully naked. I went up to him and saw him smirking at me on the bed. "Kitten I brought you a gift~," He said with a smirk. He held both of his hands up. Two bags that were semi-big and looked red. I blushed to realize what they could be. He mentioned wanting to do something new last week, but I didn't realize this is what he had in mind. He let go of his control over me. Finally, I could react and talk to him. I was on the floor as I wasn't expecting him to take off his control over me that fast. I immediately tried to cover my breasts, but Shinso noticed. He glared at warning me to not even try. I stopped and put my hands down. I looked at Shinso and chose the right bag. He smirked and threw the bag at me.

I took the bag and opened it. Inside was a packaged box, cat ears, and other "toys". I looked at him and asked, "What's in the other bag?" He smirked and replied in a deep husky voice. "Nothing." He chuckled as I pouted. "Put it all on," he commanded. I took out the lingerie. Pulling on the thong and see-through bra. The thong had space for me to put in a plug. The plug had a cattail. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I inserted it. I moaned a bit making Shinso even hornier by the second. I put on the cat ears and the collar. I decided to be a bit playful and innocent this time around. He always seems to like corrupting me in a way and breaking me. This should be fun. I grabbed the cuffs and held them up towards Shinso. I looked at him with puppy eyes saying, "Daddy, I'm not sure how to put on the cuffs. Can you help me?" Shinso looked like he got harder. I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back a mewl. Just seeing him get that big turns me on.

"Kitten..hand it over to me." I handed him the cuffs. He took my hands and pulled me up. He held my waist and pulled me close to him. "Kitten looked into my eyes." He said in such a deep sexy husky voice. Fuck I love this man. I looked up into his eyes as he held me close. He kissed me hard and hungrily. He grabbed my ass, making me moan and slightly open my mouth. He slipped in and began exploring my wet cavern. His saliva mixing with mine, his taste of cherries deep in my mouth. After not putting up a fight he began giving me little pecks on the side of my jawline. Before going lower, he grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. He roughly placed me down on the bed and loosened his tie. He took off his shirt slowly, as I sat there, my legs forming a W staring at him. I could've sworn I was drooling over those abs. And his eyes, ugh don't get me started, full of love, passion, and lust. He tossed his shirt to the side along with his pants. "Kitten," he asked. "Yes, daddy?" I answered confused. All of a sudden I didn't have control over my body again. I put my hands up (technically it's not I but I'll be writing "I" rather than shinso) and put my arms behind my back. Shinso went behind me and clicked the cuffs a bit tight but not too tight. I looked back to see him smirking and staring at me, my face went blood red but I couldn't look away. Damn awesome quirk. He let go of his quirk. He crawled on top of me. He grabbed my throat, slightly choking me. He faced my head to the side and whispered in my ear, "Kitten what do you want me to do?" I blushed madly, he was never this dominant with me. "D-daddy, I w-want yo-ou to..." "To what kitten?" he smirked again. I couldn't say I wanted him to pound into me till I was begging and crying. "To f-fuck me.." I whispered embarrassedly. He smirked once again. Damn cocky bastard...I'm just embarrassed he's never this dominant. All of a sudden he grabbed my neck again and began grinding against my heat. I moaned loudly, surprised by the sudden relief. "aH~ d-daddy so r-rough~" I purred in pleasure. He was so hard, he must've been hard for some time. Shinso was groaning as he rubbed his length against my heat. "Kitten you're so wet~ It's so cute.." He whispered into my sensitive ear. He flipped me over, releasing his hand over my neck. He laid me on all fours, my face in the pillow. He slips off his briefs, throwing them to the side. He looks at my heat, making me squirm. I moan slightly in anticipation. "Kitten you're so wet," He touches my heat rubbing circles on my clit. "Mmmh~ daddy fuck," (IM SO SORRY) I moaned out. He slips in his finger thrusting in and out. My moans only got louder as he continued to pump in 4 fingers. He grabbed the tail slightly moving it around in my ass. "Daddy d-don't touch aH that, please," I could practically feel his smirk against my heat. "Kitten sit on my face." I looked at him in shock and embarrassment. Shinso looked slightly pissed as I still hadn't moved. I immediately got up and watched Shinso lay down. I went over to him and hovered above his mouth. I was so embarrassed. Shinso grabbed my ass pulling me down. The sudden heat made me moan loudly. He began licking and circling my clit. "Mmm kitten," he hummed, making me shiver. He grabbed my waist as he began sticking his tongue in. I kept moaning loudly. Shinso continued licking, humming, and sucking. "Daddy f-fuck I think i-im cl-close ah," I barely managed to moan out. Shinso kept licking and sucking. Just as I was about to cum he stopped and took me off his face. I frowned still panting after going down from my high. "You're not cumming on my tongue. You're cumming on my cock you got that." I nodded. He grabbed me, putting me in missionary. He lined up his length and roughly shoved it in. I moaned loudly, no matter how many times we do this I'm never used to how big he is. He began thrusting hard and deep. He groaned, "Fuck kitten you're so tight." He grabbed my waist tighter digging his nails in. I grabbed the sheets and gripped them hard. My knuckles were white, I kept moaning out in pleasure. "Fuck daddy you feel so good!" I screamed out. The tail increased my sensitivity making me moan louder. He was so deep in making me lose my mind. Saliva began dripping from my mouth. Shinso began groaning more indicating he was reaching his limit. He began thrusting harder and faster. The smell of sex and humidity in the air, all you could hear was us moaning and groaning. He grabbed my waist even tighter and pulled me close on his cock. He thrust a couple of more times before saying. "Sit up and open your mouth," in a deep raspy voice. I immediately obeyed as he took his cock in his hand and began pumping it. I opened my mouth as he cummed in my mouth. It went on my face and the sides of my mouth. I swallowed then stuck out my tongue indicating I swallowed it. He grabbed my throat and whispered, "Good job kitten." He then went to the shower to freshen up. I was left there blushing madly. "That just happened..." You had learned your lesson on teasing Shinso.

Word Count: 2005