"you shouldn't have to make that choice" i cut him off. "travis isn't gonna stop.. and i need to keep you and Nas safe" i sighed standing up hissing a little.

"bae yo shit not healed yet" he held onto me.

"pop please just let me do this" he sighed sitting back. "i love you a lot. you know that" i played with his braid a little. "but if this is what's gonna happen.. i can't be with you" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"whatchu' talkin' 'bout? sit down" he shook his head standing up.

"i'm serious. i can't have you get hurt anymore" in that moment, i felt how much pop meant to me.

it was gonna be hard to let him go.. but i can't have this shit happen again.

i need him to be here for nas.

no matter what.

"i can't" i bit my lip trying to hold back the tears that threatened to fall as i looked up at him. "i'm sorry" i looked down at my hand taking a look at the promise ring he had gotten me awhile ago on our anniversary.

"Ny come on.. don't take that off" he shook his head.

"i love you" i sniffled letting the tears fall as i slid the ring off my finger before turning to him. "but i need you safe" i took his hand placing the ring on it before closing his fingers over it. "promise me that you won't come looking for me"

"looking for you? we have a son at home, Nyeisha!"

"don't you think i know?!" i argued. "i don't want him to get hurt either" my lip quivered as i spoke. "i need you to be the best you can be for him"

"Stop sayin' shit like that" he shook his head running his hands up and down his face. "you ain't leavin' "

"i can't keep you guys safe" i cried. "i gotta make a decision"

"whatchu' mean?"

looking at him for a second, i ran out the hospital room locking the door behind me hearing his calls from the other side but i didn't stop.

i needed it to end.

and i needed it to end now.

- Bashar Jackson / pop smoke 💫 -- Los Angeles, California -

- Los Angeles, California -

finally being let out the room, i ran through the hospital trying to find Ny and where she went.

i got a bad feeling that she gon do some shit she gon regret.

i pulled my phone out as i got to my car getting in quickly.

"yo" roddy answered.

"Ny! it's Ny bro" i sighed beginning to freak out. "she just up and left the hospital talkin' about how she needed to make a decision and shit! i can't find her"

"y'all get into an argument?"

"no! she was sayin how she wanted to break up to protect me and Nas but i told her no and then she left" i shook my head. "i ain't never been like this but i'm gon be real witchu" i shook my head. "i'm scared. i don't know what she gon do to herself"

that's when my phone dinged.

"fuck" i cursed speeding up.

"where she at?"

"the fucking Hollywood sign! she forgot to turn her location off and now i know where she at" i groaned hitting the wheel getting impatient.

"calm down. she's gon be ight, bro"

i hope.

i really fucking hope.

-

"shit" i grunted as i reached the trail that led to the sign.

i sighed in relief seeing Ny sitting front of it with her legs to her chest and tears rolling down her cheeks.

i'm not happy to see she's upset

but i'm happy she didn't do anything bad.

that's when she pulled out a gun and pointed it to her head making my heart drop.

"Ny don't!" i ran to her, getting in touch with her before hearing the loud pop of the gun going off.