THE|CARTER'S (XXIV)

Milyon Mariah Carter

The baby shower was so beautiful and fun, Andrea and Keenan looked so happy. Thank God there was drama before the shower and not during it. Miley and I are headed back to our place because we have a few things to do tonight. I looked in my rearview and seen that a black car with limo tint was behind us, that car has been following us since we left the venue. I wasn't afraid but then again I was, I've never had nobody follow me. I pulled out my phone and dialed my daddy's number.

"Wassup baby girl?" He asked.

"Daddy it's this car that's been following me ever since I left the baby shower." I informed him, he chuckled.

"Don't be afraid baby, that's you and your sister's body guard. He's been following y'all for years now I'm surprised you just now noticing it." He told me.

"That's creepy dad, we're fine." I giggled.

"I know baby, but when Keenan isn't around then your bodyguard is watching. Remember that." I felt kind of violated now that I know I have a unidentified body guard that been following me for years.

"Okay daddy, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright love, be safe and your mama and I love y'all." He said referring to me and Miley.

"Love y'all back dad, and I'm always safe." I said before hanging my phone up.

"Have you had sex with Michael yet?" Miley asked me.

"No not yet, I'd be a fool if I give myself to him." I said truthfully. Yeah me and Mike get along great, but I can still see through him.

"What you mean?" She asked.

"Miley, he's a dog. I can't speak on Chris, but I know Mike is a dog. Social Media is every relationship downfall."

"So what have you seen?" She asked me, I pulled over into Dot's Diner and parked. I grabbed my phone and went into my pictures to show her the screenshots.

"Oh my fuckin gosh, are you serious?!" She asked in disbelief, I just nodded my head.

"I'm still fuckin' with him cause that nigga know how to eat some pussy bitch!" I laughed as we high-fived eachother.

"Chris like suckin on my toes." She said, making me scrunch my face up.

"Ugh bitch, what type of shit he on?" I giggled.

She shrugged her shoulders, "Ion know, but it feel good as fuck." She laughed, I shook my head and we got out the car to go dine. Dot's Diner has been a family favorite ever since I can remember. They breakfast food is really good.

"What do you think about the A'Niyah situation?" I asked Miley as we sat down.

"I mean, I don't know. Honestly, I don't really care. She put Auntie Treasure and Unc through so much shit. She lucky she had a good life, ungrateful ass." She stressed. The waitress came up and we gave her our order, and the menus.

"Right." I chuckled. "I'm just glad it's back to Us and Keenan. Everything got turned upside down once she moved with us."
Which is true. A'Niyah has always been the 'problem child' in the Carter family. She's stolen money from all of us, wrecked my Uncle's car, tried to have ME and my twin jumped. The list goes on, and even more shit she's done still hasn't came to light. I've always had a personal vendetta towards A'Niyah. She grimy.

Sorry for the short chapter, updating the next one as we speak.