THE|CARTER'S (III)

A'Niyah Richelle Carter

Tonight a close friend of mine is throwing a party at the GS Lounge, and the Hip Hop Group 'RAE SREMMURD' is performing. So of course I have to show up and show the fuck out, it's a must. I'm the shit and I don't give a shit about what a bitch got to say, ever since my parents died my motto has been 'Fuck It'. I appreciate King and Treasure taking me under their wing and raising me as their own, hell they even changed my last name.

My life has been good, I always played the innocent role when I was under their roof; but let's be real I'm no Angel. Any who, I'm waiting on Innocent to come over we're gonna go to the party from here. Just when I was about to call her my phone started ringing,

"Run ya mouth." I said into the phone.

"Girl I'm outside, come open the door." She said, I got up off the bed and went to open the door. Keenan was in the living room with his right hand man Craig, that I had the biggest crush on.

"Hey boo!" I said once I seen my beautiful bestie standing in the doorway.

"Sup mama's." She said giving me air kisses, I closed the door and we headed to my room. We both sat down on the bed, and just looked at eachother. My Bestfriend was a sexy, bootylicious barbie doll, she favored Heather Sanders. I was sexually attracted to her, I've been sexually attracted to her. I put my pride aside and stood up and walked over to her, I was standing in between her legs and she was staring up at me. I licked my lips and pushed her back onto the bed, I groped her big breasts as I massaged her pussy through her jeans. She stopped me, then started taking off her clothes; I did the same. We're standing here naked, with list filled in our eyes.

"Lay back." I told her, she did as I instructed and laid back spreading her legs open. Her pussy was fat and wet, let's not forget it was bald and pretty. I dropped to my knees and went face first in her pussy.

"Mmmmm, damn Niyah." She moand squirming in my grip. I was slurping, sucking and tugging on her pearl I know it drove her crazy.

"Yes!" She hissed, her moans only turned me on. I stuck my index finger inside and moved it in and out, she kept squirming. I inserted my middle finger and penetrated as if they were a penis, she couldn't stop moaning.

"Ouuu, fuck. Auuuhhhh!" She cried out, I knew I was bringing her to a climax. She squirted on my hand and I licked it up, I rose to my feet and we locked eyes. As I was standing up she grabbed one of my legs and put them on the edge of the bed, she slid down off the bed and kissed my kitty.

"Mm." I moaned, her kissing my pussy made my body quiver. She lickdd my pearl and my knees buckled, I almost fell but she caught me. She spread my pussy lips and dove in, the feeling was so lovely.

"Auuuh, yes! Eat that pussy." I moaned out as I grabbed her long Brazilian weave. The way she flicked her tongue over my pearl made my toes curl.

"Ssssss, fuck! Mmm, ahhh." I cried out, the feeling felt so good I wanted to cry.

"You taste so sweet Niyah." She said while her face burried in my box. She never stopped licking and sucking.

"Damn Innocent, I'm bout to cum." I cried out, I felt her fingers slid in and out of me at a rapid speed.

"Aaaauuuuhhhh, Yessssss!" I screamed as I released in her mouth, "Fuck." I said letting out a sigh, she licked my juices off her lips then smiled at me.

"Let's cuddle." She said, I pulled the covers back on my bed and snuggled up close to her. We weds body to body, it felt good.

-

A'Niyah best friend INNOCENT in the MM!