Second incounter with Death

Start from the beginning

"Mister big bad biker wants to cuddle..." Rose laughs.

"I can cherish my soon to be wife all I want." I laugh picking her up and out the office.

We walk out noticing all the girls starting to relax around the guys and hang out downstairs. This could work. Before I get to the door with my two girls in walks Death. Damn it.

"Hey Death," rose says like it's normal.

"Uh. Hi. Uh." Death can't remember her name even. Wow.

"Its Rose or Library. Whatever you like better. And this is Young'n. Your granddaughter." Rose says only using her biker name sense that's what everyone else uses.

"Uh. Hi. Just came for moment time with my son." Death says before walking into my office.

"Its cool we have time babe." Rose laughs and goes to walk away.

I grab her by the waist keeping her by me.

"Bull hang with Young'n. Ink office now." I say.. turning to Salina.

"Go hang with Bull. He is over by all the other girls."  She nods and runs over to Bull as I pull Rose in the office ink and death are already in.

"Yes Death." I say as I see him going through my paperwork drawers. Good thing I have Rose who is great at organizing.

"I asked for you not all ya." Death

"My Vp is in every meeting and my wife will be starting today. What do you want."

"Shes a." Death is cut off.

"A Woman." Ink says at the same time Rose states

"A woman who can take down an army in 10 minutes."

"Father she is the next queen of this club and you better treat her so."

"What if I dont." Death looks right at Rose.

"You will have the whole club to answer to." Ink laughs.

"Including a world of hurt from me. I know all your deep dark secrets. Dont make me use them."

"There y'all are!" Mom exclaims.

"Hey mom." Ink

"Hello Ma'am." Rose

"Oh none this ma'am stuff. Call me mom. You will be my daughter soon." Mom

Rose looks down and I know it has to do with memories of her family... damn it.

"What did you need death?"

"I want your clubs..." death is cut off by Ink

"No your son has done enough scratchy things for your club. He has a wife and daughter to think about now." Ink states pissed. Ink and I go to walk out and pulling Rose.

"You go ahead. I will be just a moment babe. Hy sont you go talk to the girls about their new jobs. It will be so much fun." Rose smiles a big smile at me.

"Are you sure? You should-." I'm cut off.

"I'm not a porcelain doll Blade. I can handle myself." Rose Growls getting Deaths attention.

"Fine we will be right outside." Ink says pushing me through the door...

*Rose's point of view*

"Now Death. What did you need done?" I turn my attention  to him.

"You cant-." I cut off death.

"I could. Probably even by myself but no I have some contacts. So what do you need?"

"Just fucking tell the woman so I'm not worried about my friend!" Mom stares at him. And he growls taking a step towards her.

"Woman this is my business." Death.

"Dont start Death. Speak before I start digging into your club with a fine tooth comb." I growl moving myself in front of his wife.

"Her friend. Got into so bad shit with the club. Our traitor threw her name out and now they have her. I need a rescue mission, but dont have the man power." Death spats.

I pick up my phone and dial some numbers waiting for her to answer. The only one I would trust moms friend with.

Listen BITCH no one has this number so shove your cock so far up your mothers butt that you see stars and loose my number.- her

Wow someone got pissy along the years. -me

Where the motherfuck has your skinny whore ass been CUNT.?

Calm sexy trailer trash. I need a favor.

When and where?

A mc has a package not theres.. shes-

A she?!

My mother in law's friend was taken.. I need her back in one piece. Freezing Hell has her.

I spared that son of Bitch. Now I will kill him with my two damn hands. He will be tortured to the fullest extent. That ficking cock suck with rott in a hell that he hasn't even seen yet.

Thank you girl. Just her back to her home.

Now let's talk about the damn in law thing bitch. You didnt marry that cock guzzling hoes ass right?!

I hear Death growl.

No I married my dream guy.  I didnt even know I need and the guy you are referring to is dead so once you have the woman back to her family. Turn that tracker we know you have on me and come see my new family bitch.

She hung up. Laughing I turn to mom.

"Its handled. She will be back with her family by monday at the latest." I smile

"I bet she does. Calling in someone who doesnt know shit." Death growls.

I stalk toward Death and get really close to him.

"Listen here old man. I am strong. I am not weak. I have fought more demons on my own than most mcs even see in their life time. I will not bow down so some old ass mc prez with a stick up his ass. Now you better understand and understand well. I grew up with out parents and I always dreamed I would have a chance with my in laws. But that is a choice on you. Weather you like me or not, I am marrying your son. I have a kid with him and we want more. If you want to be a part of this family than we will treat you that way. If you dont want to accept me than I expect you gone before my wedding and mom can come and see the grandkids whenever she wants without you. Got it old man." I growl low in a threatening voice.

"Death!" Mom cries probably pissed hes not answering.

"Well I will know my answer on the day of my wedding. One more thing Richard and Tyler are my family. They have been a huge part of my life and I expect no different so if you are apart of this you better learn to play nice with them. Though even if you dont. They are related to this mc now so goo d luck. I love you mom. We will see you Sunday. I would love if you want to help me and Salina ready."

"Of course hunny I will be there." Mom says

I walk out with my head held high showing no emotion. Walking up to Blade.

"Let's go home babe."

"Are you okay?" Blade and ink ask at same time.

"I'm fine just wanna cuddle my handsome soon to be husband." I smile.

We left the clubhouse and spent all Saturday spending time just us three it was a wonderful day of relaxing.