The Decision

It's been a rough few years, but let me introduce myself. I am Rosalinda Katherine Santos. I am 20 turning 21 in 3 months. I moved all my life growing up. Before I was 13, we had lived in 3 states, 21 different cities, and I had gone to 18 different schools. Partly me. Partly because of my parents. I was a bad child growing up. I spent time in holding cells. Spent time in juvie . Hell. I can't tell you how many times I showed up to my house in the back of a cop car. Hell once I stole the cops car just to take myself home. It was great that day. I was flying high. My life ended when I was 14. Puberty hit the summer before. And it did me well. Unfortunately the guys my age weren't the only ones who noticed.

Meet Zack. My stalker. He killed my parents and tortured me for 2 months before I escaped. And has threatened me every day of my life. Finally at 20 I got tired of looking over my shoulder and all the rumors. I decided to move. I took the old map and picked a random town in a random state. I picked Pass Christian, Mississippi. It's far away from Michigan. I should be able to be happy there.
I left most my stuff behind. Grabbed a duffle bag with my money and memories and some clothes. Loaded my Harley bike into my truck bed and tired her down. Hopped in my truck and we were off.

I got to Kentucky and pulled into a bad news trailer park. It's been a long time sense I been here. I pulled up to the second house on the 3rd street like I had lived her my whole life. I walked up to the gross looking green door, and decided there was no point in knocking. I walked in and smell the pot from the other room gaging at the blonde bimbo on top of Tyler. She definitely works at the club. Blondie has a crop top that looks like maybe a string  and shorts that are probably actually underwear. Don't even cover her ass really. I cough. Tyler throws her off and stars at me.
"Kitty Kat?" Tyler
I'd be surprised too. It's been a long time.
"What's this whore doing here?" Blondie says.
I laugh ignoring her.
"Yes it's me uncle." Drawing out the word uncle. Blondie clams up and sits on the couch quietly.
"My my. What is my kitty kat up too?" Tyler
"No need to know but I need a birth certificate, soc card, and an Drivers license for Mississippi."
"You running away?" Tyler
"Better you don't know."
"Okay. Give me an hour." Tyler says as he gets on the phone.
"Imma go grab some food."
"Take my bike so no one messes with you!" Tyler calls throwing me the keys.
"What about my truck and bike?"
"No one will touch them in my driveway." Tyler
"Okay." I smile walking out the door. Lifting the hatch to his makeshift garage. And pulling out his beauty. If people thought my bike was a mans bike. They should see Tyler's. His is bigger and heavier than my times like 5. Tyler's is all black including black chrome like mine but on his it says "VP Snakes" in big bold letters so no one messes with it is less you want the snakes after you.
I hop on and start heading to the dinner down the road. I see a few bikes parked but I don't think of anything. I walk in noticing the bikers are not part of the snakes. Which worries me.

Patty walks to me to take my order. She smiles.
"The usual?" Patty
"You remember?"
"Do I remember the only thing you eat? Yes." Patty says laughing. I keep an eye on the restless men in the corner.
"Please." Patty laughs and walks away as another fine man walks in. He's covered in tats on every inch you can see of his skin. He has a strong chiseled jaw. You almost don't noticed it in his nice clean cut beard. He walks to the rowdy men and they instantly quiet.
I look away as Patty brings me food.
"They just passing through. No harm hunny." Patty nods towards the bikers.
"Me too Patty. Cant stay long just stopped to see you and Ty."
"Nice seeing you sweetie. Dom said it's on the house."
Thank you and thank Dom for me."
I throw my hood up to stay outta sight and start eating the gods creation that was my breakfast. Someone sat in front of me and I freaked.
"Well if it isn't Ty." He said smiling as I looked up. I came face to face with a guy about 50. He looked good for just turning 48. Still built like he's on steroids. Got a great long beard and his clean shaven head would make you laugh. If he didn't look intimidating enough and you start to look at the rest of him closer and you see the Navy tat on his arm and under that The Army tat with 4 marks under it. He did his Navy time and then reenrolled for the Army. Did 4 tours of duty for that. Then to top it off rattlesnake tat on his chest that says Prez under it tells you he is now the Prez of the Snakes MC club. But I know this man as Rich short for Richard.
"I wondered why Tyler was at a dinner he doesn't like. But then I remember there was this crazy girl who is in love with this dinner."
"Hey Rich." I say Nodding.
"You here for awhile? Amy would love to catch up." Rich. Amy is his wife.
"Sorry just passing through. Ty didn't want anyone to mess with me while I was here."
"Well doesnt look like anyone will attempt to even talk to you now." Rich says laughing as I look up. Everyone whispering about the new girl in town knows the prez.
"Rumors start fast here." I say as I throw off my hood. I guess who cares who looks at me now.
"What the hell is the hair?" Rich says as he grabs some my hair. I laugh.
"Needed a change."
"I liked you Blonde. But it looks good. Come on little girl. Give me a great big hug before I head out." Rich states.
I get outta my booth and he grips me in a hug lifting me of the ground and spins like he did when I was little. I giggle and wiggle out.
"Call you ever need anything, Peaches. Oh and be careful on that bike. It's a bit bigger than yours." Rich laughs as I duck into the booth. I didn't want noticed.
I gave Patty a tip and hug her noticing the guys at the other table were gone. Good I didn't want a problem.
I walk out the door and there they are. Just sitting on their bikes with helmets off and just shooting the breeze. Studying the odd girl. Which sadly is me. I groan and walk to the bike seeing the VP sign and the guy next to the sex god nods at me. I nod making sure I didn't ignore him but I wanted outta there.
I sped out as they followed. I was a little freaked but when I pulled in to the trailer park they went past to the highway. Thank you.

"Okay Kitty Kat, Here you go hunny." Tyler
"Thanks."
"Whose had your bike, Ty?" A guy says as he walks in the house.
"Oh hey Cyber, my niece,Kat, had it." Tyler
"Oh. Sorry didn't know you had company. Hello miss." Cyber?
"Hello."
"You ride?" Cyber
"Yes she rides. No she doesn't like bikers even if they are the nerdy ones and don't think about it. I will kill you." Tyler.
"I didn't say anything Ty." Cyber
"Wow you guys. Nice to met you Cyber. Thanks uncle for the paperwork but I need to be headed out."
"Your leaving so soon?" Cyber
"Just stopped through. Gotta get on my way."
"Wait you can't leave with out seeing Prez." Tyler
"You know Prez?" Cyber.
"Yes. He stopped by the dinner when he saw your bike there. Talked to me for few. Already saw Penny and you. So now I need to get the hell out."
"If you just-." Tyler
"Stop. I'm going and that's final. Again nice to met you Cyber. Good to see you Uncle. I love ya and the guys."
"Bye." Cyber
"Call if you need anything. I mean it Kitten." Tyler.
"Bye bye." I gave my uncle hugs and walked out. Got in my truck turning country on as loud as I could without my head hurting and drive drove for hours.