How long?

*Blade's point of View*

That girl. She haunts me from when we were in Kentucky. My Cyber tec can't even find her in Kentucky. Where the hell is she? Who the hell is she??
I can't keep thinking about her. I have a club to run and apparently something about a traveler sneaking around.

<2 hours before>
One my favorite managers comes rushing in. Butch runs my storage facility.
"What's up?"
"I think there's a traveler." Butch
"What do you mean you think????" I bellow
"Well a sexy chick came in to rent a storage room this morning. I happened to watch her pull a motorcycle in it and one bag. That's it." Butch. Fuck. Imma have to beef up security around town.
"Thanks Butch." God damn it. Things were just calming down.

<present time>
I'm walking around keeping my eye out few my guys are talking about this girl. No one can make up their mind. She's a temptress. She's a innocent little girl. She's crazy sexy mistress.

I happen to walk but the tattoo parlor and see Inks car is still there. He should have left two hours ago. I go in hearing the doorbell go off and see the privacy room is closed,so I call out to him.

Yo Ink. Just checking on ya!"
"I'm fine. What's up?" Ink yells back.
"Your suppose to be closed 2 hours ago."
"Pretty lady here needed a tattoo." Ink
"Pretty lady? You sure it's not a doll?"I joke with him knowing it will piss him off.
"Shut up. Pretty ladies still come around. Though none have fallen asleep in my chair like this one." Ink says.
"What?" I'm confused. Did he just say falls asleep?
"Nothing. I'll see ya at the bar!" Ink
"Okay. I'm turn sign off and locking door!"
I do as I told Ink I would as I head out

I wasn't planning on heading to the bar but Ink said he would see me there so I headed my ass that way. I had no interest in the bimbos throwing themselves at me because of my power, so I headed up to the VIP lounge.
I grabbed a drink and waited for Ink.

Felt like an hour before walked up the stairs with a red head attached to him. He left go of her and told her to get lost seeing me with no girls up here.
"So what's up Ink? Got overtime in for a non biker?" I smirk.
"Oh she's a biker. Just doesn't see interested in bikers. But I'd put in overtime any time for that chick." Ink laughs. I stare at him.
"She is a traveler??" I ask concerned.
"No. She's just staying few months she says. But she's trying to stay away from bikers." Ink says thinking back to meeting her I guess.
"I'm confused. How you know she's a biker than??"
"Her tattoo. Hold on I took a picture when she was sleeping on my table." He says holding up his phone. I see this beautiful tattoo on her left hip.

"Damn

"Damn. But she's not a traveler??" I look at him skeptically.
"Nah. She's trying to lay low. Wants nothing todo with us. Won't even call me Eric. But damn is she hot. Thought Thumper was gonna kidnap her when she changed to get tattooed." Ink
"Really? Thumper loves his Rain. I'm surprised he's change his eyes."
"Oh he loves Rain. But this lady is in a whole new league for our little town." He says standing and looking out below us at all the people.
"Well damn. There she is." Ink
"Wait she's here??"
"Yep at the bar. She's gonna year all your guys to shreds!" Ink says still watching her.
"What you mean brother?"
"Look at that Brown haired girl who fits in completely more than the other whores at the bar! Already turned 6 your guys down. Just well watching her." Ink states shaking his head.
I keep staring at her she looks familiar even from the back.
"Well dude imma dip out. You taking the guys on the road again tomorrow?" Ink
"Yep your in charged for the week. Hopefully last run for the winter."
"Well tell your dad hello for me and I will see ya in a week." Ink says as he walks down the stair I watch as he walks over the the mystery girl. Probably telling her how alcohol is bad to have after getting a tattoo. She just waved him off and he says something else. It makes her laugh and lightly push his shoulder. Why do I wanna go down there and smash his face. Damn. It's a good thing I'm getting outta here for few days.

<Rosalinda's Point of View>
I couldn't sleep long and I looked out the window to see a bar sign down the road and I thought fuck it.
I got dress in just simple skinny jeans and a bright red extra long top with a very low cut V. Slipping my gun in my pants and making sure my shirt goes over it it conceal it.
I'm at the bar and I keep turning guys away. If your wearing a biker cut you definitely ain't getting near me,which seems to be most guys in this town. I was enjoying my simple coke. I didn't come to drink. Just all the restaurants were closed and know the bar has some nonalcoholic drinks. I'm relaxed enjoying till I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Your not suppose to be drinking." Guy sounds familiar.
"Relax daddy. I can do what I want."
"Not when I just tattooed you few hours ago." Ink states as I turn in my chair more to see Him.
"Ink.!"
"I told you no drinking." Ink states mad. I kinda blow him off.
"Relax dad. Just coke."
"Well what a pretty lady like you doing with that nasty drug then?" Ink. I laugh my ass of while giving him a hug. He leaves and I decide it's probably time for me to get the hell outta here.