Ch.1 New Feelings

A/N: None of this true. All fiction. I do not promote any of the actions mentioned in this story.  The whole story is in Niall's POV.  This is my first fanfiction. 

         Being in One Direction had its pros and cons. Pros: being able to travel the world with my four best mates, having literally anything I wanted at the snap of my fingers, girls obsessing over me. Cons: barely getting to see your close friends and family and the hate. Hate was something I tried to ignore, I mean everyone tries to ignore it right, but sometimes it gets inbearble to ignore. I always tell the lads and the fans that I'm just a care-free mofo, when really I'm dying inside. I kept all these emotions bottled up inside me because I didn't want the boys to have to stress over me and I didn't want the fans to feel like it was their fault because they think they didn't give me enough support. I am Niall James Horan from Mullingar,County Westmeath, Ireland and this is my story. 

           My eyes fluttered open only to hear my alarm.  

"All around the world people want to be loved

Yeah, all around the world, they're no different than us

All around the world people want to be loved

All around the world, they're no different than us

All around the world."

           What?! I love JB. Luckily today was our day off.  I reach over and grab my iPhone, unlocking the screen and clicking on the Twitter app. I scrolled through my timeline seeing mostly the same stuff. I went ahead and began to compose a new tweet  @NiallOfficial: " Hey guys! Good Morning!". I decided to look at my mentions, mostly the normal stuff like @niallsamerican6:" @NiallsOfficial Hey babe, good morning! Love you. xx:)" @crazy_1d_fan:" @NiallOfficial Have a good day Nialler! Love you sooo much! (a/n @niallsamerican6 is actually my twitter the other twitter however I don't know if anyone claims that username) But one tweet in particular stood out to me @nichole_bulldog45: "@NiallsOfficial is ugly as fuck. Get out of the band mate. And  get plastic surgery while you're at it. You ugly face needs it.". That really stung...a lot. I have always been insecure about the way I look.

             I got out of bed, walked into the bathroom and just stared at my reflection. "Was I really ugly?" "Should I leave the band?" "Am I making the band ugly?" All these thought were running through my head at once. I tore my gaze from my reflection down to the razor on the sink. "Should I?" "One little cut and I'll never do it again" I've heard of cutting before. So many fans have had scars from it. Hell, Demi had them too, why I'll never know she's an amazingly beautiful girl and should have never been pushed to the point to do it. But me I'm just plain ugly. I worked on getting the blades out of the razor. After a few intense minutes I finally got all five blades out. I took one and made a little cut on my wrist, but I pushed a little hard which made the cut a little deeper than intended. Blood began pooling on my wrist. I thought about what I just did I knew it was the worst thing to do but it felt amazing, I felt numb for a few seconds. So I made two other cuts with the same pressure and and the same size. I tried to to throw the razor blades away but my hand just wouldn't let go. I cleaned up my wrist and walked back into my room only to find....

A/N: Sorry its so short!!! 5 fans and upload another chapter!! Love you<3 _Bri_

             Twitter: @niallsamerican6

             Tumblr: shamrockers.tumblr.com

              Instagram: @louiswifee1d