𝐗𝐈𝐗. 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

𝐗𝐈𝐗. ( 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ! )

 ( 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 ! )

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

          AN ANGELIC GIGGLE had slipped past her rosy pink lips, her hands settling upon her stomach. Her body shook from her unruly laughter that emitted from her mouth, her eyes crinkling with a satisfying delight. A more husky and gruff chuckle had joined her, tightening his grip around her waist.

A sense of comfort and sheer exuberance enveloped the room as the couple immersed themselves in their own world together—the authenticity of being themselves and only them.

They were able to let themselves be thoroughly and wholly genuine and one-hundred percent authentic with each other. A side of each other that only one another can unquestionably see.

As the laughter subsided, the beautiful woman had grabbed one of the hands that were wrapped around her waist, interlocking their fingers together. A perfect fit; their fingers molded together comparable to a paintbrush being stroked against a canvas.

"You are the most amazing woman I ever met; you know that?" Ryan expressed, kissing gently on the back of her hand.

May grinned, gazing up at the man behind her. "I am, aren't I?"

Ryan shook his head, a smirk coying on his lips. "You never fail to sound narcissistic," the man joked.

The brunette let out a laugh, her face hiding into the man's chest. "Narcissism is my brand, babe."

Ryan gripped onto May's thighs, turning her body to face him. "And that is what I love about you," he commended fondly.

May raised her eyebrows, a subtle smirk toying at her lips. She glided her hands gradually up his arms till they landed around his neck. "Love, huh? Strong word, Ry," she teased.

The man rolled his eyes, snickering. His hands caressing her thighs benevolently, catching the woman off guard. She bit her lower lip; a small gasp left her as she felt Ryan's hands wander around her body till it landed on her derriere.

"Someone's greedy," May said breathlessly. She could feel his hot breath against her neck, gulping; she let out a shaky exhale.

Ryan placed wet kisses at her jawline down to her collarbone, leaving the girl gasping softly at the sensation she felt.

"I like to get what I want, May," Ryan whispered into her ear, before firmly grabbing ahold of the back of her neck, hungrily kissing her.

That night was the very first night they had sex. Although it wasn't just sex, they made love. They didn't have to say the four-letter word to know they love each other. The act of intimacy was all it took to show Ryan and May they love each other.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Author's Note: I know. Cue the angry comments demanding smut. As much as I love smut just as much as you guys, I cannot write it to save my life. So deal with a short and sweet chapter. —K