• 4 •

• kai •
** alcohol and wlw smut

" so, do you get hit on often?" you ask the beautiful bartender, holding your glass to your lips. the rum and coke left you with a bitter sweet, warm taste on you tongue. you'd been sitting at the bar for about 5 minutes, working up the courage to hit on her.

" yes, but usually by men, so this is a pleasant surprise," her tone is cheeky, did what she say mean she was into girls? god i hope so, i really don't wanna make fool out of myself. " the names kai, you?" she holds her hand out for a handshake, you take her hand in yours and kiss the top of it lightly. she blushes hard, so this was obviously the right move.

" i'm y/n" you sip your drink, gazing into her green eyes. she smiles, before turning to someone trying to order a drink. your flirtatious conversation on hold, you turn to see what the team is doing at the moment. morgan and garcia were grinding drunkenly on the small dancing area in front of a stage, that was presumably for karaoke nights. there was a pop song playing quietly through the speakers on the stage. rossi, reid, prentiss and jj were sitting at the booth they had reserved for the team. reid's face was flushed, and there were two empty glasses in front of him. he was drunk, or close to it. prentiss and rossi looked tipsy, laughing loudly at what someone had said. jj was obviously sober, yet she looked extremely amused at the conversation unfolding in front of her. they were having fun, and so were you.

" so, what brought you here tonight," kai says in her cold, dark voice. she was wearing a black crop top, ripped at the shoulders, with the bars logo on it. she had on a tight dark denim skirt, that ended at her knees, and tight fishnets. you couldn't see her shoes from the bar, and you'd only seen the bottom half of her when you stood at the bar before sitting. her platinum blonde hair hair stopped at her sharp jaw, hanging around her sculpted face in a jagged frame. the two front pieces of her hair were black, making her bright purple lipstick pop.

" i'm here with my coworkers," you slurped down the last of the run and coke, " we just finished a case"

she took your glass and refilled it, two fingers of rum, the rest coke and 4 ice cubes, "case? you're a cop or something?" she slides your glass back, and you slip her the $5 for the drink. you were riding a nice buzz, but you didn't want to get tipsy or drunk tonight.

" ew, no. i'm a profiler for the BAU, in the FBI. i actually help people." your eyes meet hers, and she chuckles. you're almost positive that you're flirting with her, but you can never be too sure. often straight women flirt accidentally, because that's how they act friendly. it drove you nuts.

"that's good, cops are uegh" she points her finger to her mouth, making a fake vomiting face. you smiled, you needed to make sure she knew you two were flirting flirting.

" so, what does a gorgeous woman like you, do in her free time?" you cock your head playfully, smirking at her. her face turns a red color against her warm brown skin. god she was sexy, her cheeks were high, her jaw was sharp, her green eyes were doe like and her lips were full. she was short too, you liked shorter women, always have. it was literally your only preference, that and a sense of humor.

" i don't know," she giggles and cocks her head to match you, " i take women like you back to my apartment, and have... fun" it was your turn to blush now. you turned your eyes down as you sipped your drink.

" we have things in common, i see" you answer her unasked question. her eyes flashed with lust for a moment. she was about to talk, when spencer plopped down on the bar stool next to you.