Part 3

(Your POV)

Mattia: why you mad we took your spot

Bitch you didn't take nobody spot

You: didn't take nobody's spot-

I was gonna pop of but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach... I looked down only to see blood and and the end of a knife pocking out...

(Mattia POV)

Paris was about to go off on me but she couldn't finish she got....stabbed? She fell into my arms as I held her tight only to looked up and see Cynthia's head ass holding a knife..

Me: Cynthia wtf

Let's just say I was pissed😆

Cynthia: what she was clearly messing up our mission -she states unbothered-

Wtf I'm gonna beat her ass

Kairi: CYNTHIA DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU STABBED A SOON TO BE DONA?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT CAN RUIN OUR MAFIA!!

Kairi was right this could ruin us...
Before I could even talk I seen 5 people out from a van... how did I not see that🤦‍♂️
Then one comes running up to Paris...

???: omg Paris! Are you ok?!
She was literally panicking and I felt so bad... before I knew it I seen a dark-skinned boy pull her of me and i instantly felt cold like she was my warmth....

???: Amoli take her to the main house now!

Amoli: okai

???: Brooke go with her

Brooke: fuck no this bitch gonna get it

She was looking straight into Cynthia's soul.. if I was Cynthia I would've been GONNEEE no cap.☺️ plus Cynthia knows her ass can't fight like bruh we only have two good female fighters....

???: Brooke I said leave

Brooke: Tracy did you not hear my fucking words I'm not leaving till I Kung fu panda this bitch ass.

Ok that was funny😭
But I'm guessing that dark skinned dude is Tracy... and who are the two others..?

???: you know Paris is gonna get her why u acting like this now leave.

Brooke: urghhh fuck you Vinnie, fuck you Antonio and fuck youuuu Tracy.

She said after pointing to each of them.. well ig thanks for the names... she walked off but not before sending a knife straight at Cynthia only missing her by an inch.

Cynthia: if your gonna send minces make sure u don't miss bitch

Brooke just flipped her of... I'm mean mature right?
But bro these mfs were madd and the were about to tear us apart. But before the could Amoli I think came back out the van and said that Paris asked them to go the walked off but not before giving each of us a death stare.

Alejandro: Cynthia that was so dumb of you

-she rolled her eyes-
Kairi: Fr you make u jealousy get way over you

Cynthia: I was not jealous😒

Kairi: yes you were.. jealous of how amazingly beautiful she is

Bruh not Kairi to they best not fall in love cause she all mine😈

Cynthia: that rat is far from beautiful stfu.

Mattia: SHE IS NOT A RAT.

I didn't even realized I yelled but oh well😆

Cynthia: not you alrdy catching feelings😒

I swear if she keep talking... and I'm def not catching feelings I think....

————————————————————
(Me)
Just a reminder I don't have anything against Cynthia it's just for the story.

Oh and this one is kinda short sorry😆