Chapter 5

We could hear Alejandro, Tara, Kairi and Natalie coming down the corridor. Me and mattia got up and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. They came in and were drunk as ever! Natalie and Alejandro went to bed and so did Kairi and Tara.
I started laughing and Mattia took his hand and covered my mouth. He smirked at me and bit his lip. "C'mon Tia" I said. "Whut did you say?" Mattia said. "Tia it's my name for you". "Your so fucking cute" he said cupping my chin. "Okay may". "I like that" I said.
We ran out of my room and into Mattia's. We got ready for bed and Mattia took off his top and lay on the bed with his arm out as of waiting for me to lie next to him. "C'mon babe" Mattia said. He looked at me and tapped the bed. I walked over to him and lay against his arm. He hugged me and I felt so happy. I woke up with the sun beaming on my face reflecting my emotions. Mattia was still asleep next to me and I watched him for a bit. "You know staring is creepy" he said in his sexy af morning voice. "Not when the person is so god damn fine" I said with more confidence than I really had. "You think I'm fine" Mattia said with a smirk. Suddenly the door slammed opened and our gang saw us. I sprung out of bed, and mattia put on his top. "So y'all are a thing" Alejandro said whilst Tara shut the door. "Yeah" we both said at the same time.