Chapter 4

Our lips were touching at our kiss was getting more passionate by the second, turning into a make out. Mattia's hands went one to my ass one to my boobs. I moaned as he spanked my ass and massaged my chest. He then asked to enter and with that his tongue slid in my mouth.
He then pulled up my dress, leaving my ass exposed, he then removed it all. He took of his top and his trousers. I ran my nails over his body and he let out a moan. Then he picked me up off of the chair and carried me to the bed. I was in just underwear. The lay me down as he was hovering over me. He then unclipped my bra and and took off my thong. His tongue swirled around my nipple before moving to my hear. He sucked on my sweet spot before adding two fingers in me.
"Fuu cckk Mattia" I moaned out loud. "That's not my name right now" he said "Sorry daddy". I moaned. I felt him smirk as his actions in me grew quicker and more pleasure able. I felt a knot grow in my stomach "daddy I'm going to cum". "Cum mamas" he said.
Then he took off his boxers and his length hit his stomach and instantly turned me on, I grew wet at the sight. His hands wrapped around my neck he then used to make a makeshift ponytail for me. I teased the tip of his dick and then slipped the whole thing in my mouth. "Like that mamas" "fuuck your so good at that" "suck daddy's dick" Then Mattia came.
He then put his length in me and my leges were on his shoulders. "You feel so good daddy" He started going at an ungodly speed. "You like it when daddy pounds your pretty little pussy". He said. We both came. "Not done yet!" He said. He took me by the throught and put me on his lap. He lay wet kisses all over my body and then he put his dick inside me. "Ride me mamas". "You like that daddy" I moaned.
"I'm gonna cum" I said, "Same fuck". We came at the same time.
We then lay down next to each other. Mattia took my hand and kisssd it. " I love you" he said. " I love you Mattia".