Chapter 3

We headed back to our rooms. Luckily the girls had said to me to bring some party outfits, so I had a look through them. I decided to wear;

After party came on by don toliver and we were doing our hair and makeup

After party came on by don toliver and we were doing our hair and makeup. Once we were ready we met mattia, Alejandro and Kairi downstairs. I walked down the staircase with butterflies in my stomach to see Mattia. There he was standing there waiting for me, he looked so sexy.
Mattia said "damn girl", under his breath before he scanned me all over. I could feel his eyes on me, looking at my curves. He took my hand in his and we went to the party.
When we arrived we grabbed a drink and headed onto the dance floor. Mattia was actually a really good dancer. He then took my waist and swung his hips in time with mine.
I couldn't believe it. His hands on my skin sent a vibration through my body radiating a horny feeling within me.
"What the fuck are you doing y/n?!?!"
A loud familiar voice from behind echoed. It was Mar. "Who the fuck is this?" Before I could get any words out, Mattia said "she is not doing anything fucking wrong, who the fuck are you?" I mumbled to Mattia "that's Mar". "Your Mar" said Mattia. "Yes and who the fuck are you?". "y/n
you are such a bitch, your with him, he's nothing" "I gave you everything and I still will, come dance with me". "I don't want to" I managed to say. "Your not the person I thought you were!" "Fine your a slut anyway". Mar shouted. "That's it" Mattia shouted back. He swung for Mar and landed right on his face. Mar then got Mattia on the floor and started punching him continuously.
"Mattia" I yelled. Tears rolling down my face. The girls took my hands, but i didn't want Mattia to get hurt. Mattia got on top of Mar and punched him, he was going at a rapid speed before he said "the names Mattia dickhead".
We went back upstairs. We told our friends to carry on without us. It wasn't fair to let that event change the entirety of the the evening.
Mattia came into my room and sat down on my chair. I got him some solution and a flannel. He took his top off. I sat on the arm of the chair and pressed the solution soaked flannel onto him. He didn't moan at the stinging pain, he just gritted his teeth slightly. Even bleeding he still looked hot.
"Im sorry" I say. "No y/n don't be, Mar is a stupid idiot if he thinks he deserves you". I smiled at him. "Your 1000% better than him any day, your beautiful and kind and funny". I feel myself going red and bury my head in my hands. Mattia takes them away from my face and looks in my eyes, then he looks at my lips, then my eyes again. He comes closer to me and within seconds our lips are touching.