New Beginnings

Waiting is one of my weakest points. Happy new year! One of many new years alone. For weeks I've waited to talk to Stephen to find me or something. I can't anymore, I unblocked his number and begin to dial it. As the phone rings I get up off my seat anxiously waiting. The ringing tone stop and a little voice answers the phone, "hello, this is Sophie", a little girl said. Why is a little girl answering Stephen's phone. "Hello Sophie, can I speak to Stephen Shirley. Tell him its Athena." I said in the sweetest voice. "Is this Aunty Athena, I will get him for you," running with the phone I hear heavy footsteps. I faintly hear the words its aunty.

"Hello, Stephen its Athena we need to catch up in the next few weeks. I want to finalise this divorce." I said feeling nothing and for once these kids didn't kick. I couldn't hear anything coming for the other side of this phone call. I think I just made him speechless but then he speaks, "Okay, I will text you a time and place to finalise this." When he hung up the phone I put the last of my feelings for the guy I married in a bag. I was to begin a new start.

Two weeks later.

I'd like you to meet Christelle and Enrique Shirley. Master Ricky was first born. Little miss Chrissy came two minutes later. From my doctors they say I made giving look easy. But I wanted it over and done with. The moment I heard the first cry I knew my life was complete. I gave to to my little angels. As Ricky came into this world he gave a little cry. With a little touch of his cheek he stopped crying. At the first sight him all I could see was Stephen. Tears began to fall as I looked more at him. Soon as Chrissy made her way out. Chrissy when she came out you didn't hear a cry.

Being handled my bundles of joy I gaze and admire my babies. If it were for our night together I never would have these two. Chrissy had Stephen's nose, mouth and his ears where as Ricky had his eyes, face shape and nose. Both babies had full head of hair and when the cried they are loud. Friends and family began flowing in and out of the hospital that I had people watch my babies while I napped. Little did I know but Mrs Shirley began to see photos of my babies on Facebook.

Stephen

For hours I've been ringing Athena to meet up but not once has she picked up. This meet up I wanted to give her a contract. I didn't want the divorce. I wanted to use this time to try and win my first love back. I have to have back even if it's the last thing I do.

Hey guys,
Thank you for reading my story. I've been busy lately with my sisters wedding. Yes this story is true and although I'm not going story teller. I telling you it on his I felt.

Comment whats your favourite chapter. Let me know what you think.

Thanks again guys.
Athena aka kissmeslowlyplease. xox