She pulled out of Andrea, resting her head on the woman's hip as Andrea managed to get her breathing settled. El groaned when she heard her cell phone signal another incoming text message.

"I thought you were on vacation." Andrea said softly.

"I am but I have some paperwork I need to finish up so that the reports for the week can be filed." El moved up to settle behind Andrea, wrapping her arms around her.

"Can't Jimmy do it?" Andrea sighed, enjoying being wrapped in El's arms.

"Unfortunately no. I have to fill out the paperwork for my last call out from the other day." El said, kissing Andrea's shoulder before rolling to the side of the bed. "I have to write a report about this hot damsel in distress that I had to rescue from a snowstorm."

Rolling over, Andrea laughed, "I am not, nor have I ever been a damsel in distress."

El laughed as she pulled her flannel shirt on, "You will be today on paper!"

"El! Don't you dare make me out to be some sissy girl!"

El stepped back over to the edge of the bed to look down at the naked woman laying in it, burning the image into her memory. Andrea rolled on to her knees and crawled to the side of the bed facing El.

El reached up to cup Andrea's face in her hands, "I wouldn't dream of it." She gently kissed her lips.

Andrea fisted her hands in El's flannel, holding her close. "Do you have to go right now?"

El smiled into the kiss, "Shouldn't take long. Then I'm all yours for as long as you're here." She gently pulled on Andrea's bottom lip with her teeth. "While I'm there I'll see if the guys are free later to help me bring the furniture in from the garage."

Toby picked that moment to nose his way between the two women.

"Mr. Jealous." El laughed as she stepped back.

Andrea laid back down, not bothering to pull the sheet up over herself. "I'll just wait here for you."

El hummed in approval as she leaned down for one last kiss. Turning toward the door, she called for Toby. When she didn't hear him jump to the floor she turned back around to find him making himself comfortable next to Andrea.

"So that's how it's going to be?" She laughed as she shook her head. "Okay then." She turned for the door but stopped before stepping out of the room. "Make yourself at home." She looked at the sight before her, Toby resting his head on Andrea's leg. Andrea naked on her bed, she thought to herself how she needed to hurry and get back.

Greg was just coming out of the office as El was getting out of her truck, "Good luck! The dragon lady has been on the war path because you didn't come in yesterday!"

"When is she not on the warpath?" El asked.

"She's had it in for you ever since you turned down that friend of hers she tried to fix you up with."

"So you noticed that too huh?"

"We all have." Greg replied as he continued to walk for his truck.

"Hey, are you busy later?" El asked, opening the door to the building.

Greg stopped and turned back to face El, "Not really. What's up?"

"I need help moving furniture in from the garage. I'll supply beer and pizza."

"No problem. Text me when you get done here and I'll meet you at your place. I'm kind of anxious to meet your guest!"

El laughed, "I bet you are. I'll see if Jimmy is able to help too."