Prologue

"Happy  Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Arriane, happy birthday to you!" My family sang and hands me my presents. The first one was a green box and i already knew what's in side there. My aunt sends me every year on my birthday the same thing: a selfmade sweater! I unwrap the paper and guess what, i was right. I put a fake smile on my face and looked at the camera. Then i throw the ugly thing away. It's not, that i dont like it, i just had over ten of this sweaters in same size and color. My next present was a white common envelope. i opened it and my eyes wided as i saw what was inside. There was one concert ticket of Jack Blackwell's concert in California. Jack Blackwell is my favourite singer. I ever wanted to go to one of his concerts and now i got the change. I jumped up and huged my family tighed. "thank you i sqealed, jumping up and down, while sqeazing the ticked at my chest. "You are welcome hun!" My mother  exclaimed. 

I looked at the clock. 7.30 am shit i gotta be late at school. I ran to my dresser and pulled out some random clothes. No time for makeup i thought after gotting dressed, while running down the stairs. I put my shoes on and throw my bag over one shoulder. Then i take my car keys and left the house.