𝟕𝟒. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤

Start from the beginning

✰✰✰

"At least it's warm" Lee sighed as he took a handful of sweets from the bag. He didn't even look at them as he opened up one particularly bright sweet and ate it without a second thought.

Elle looked at the wrapper in his hand and then looked to the twins who were staring at their friend eagerly.
George saw her staring and winked. That's when Elle knew they'd been planning this all along.

She turned back to Lee who was chewing the sweet with a frown on his face, a second later he gasped as his tongue began to swell and grow. It became more purple as it protruded out of his mouth.

Lee began to try and yell at the twins but his tongue didn't allow it. Instead he let out a bunch of angry muffled noises as his tongue continued to grow.
Meanwhile the twins were practically rolling on the floor screaming with laughter. Their pranks never seemed to grow old on them.

Students around were beginning to notice the commotion as Lee was now trying to fight the twins which ended up with one of them accidentally stepping on his tongue.
Angelina rolled her eyes and pointed her wand at Lee while muttering a counter curse.

The tongue retracted back to normal in Lee's mouth as he began to curse the twins loudly. They were still in fits of laughter as Lee lunged on Fred and wrestled him to the ground.

Elle watched the boys with a bemused expression as they rolled around in the floor, Lee yelling and Fred laughing.

✰✰✰

"LOOK!" Alicia yelled completely distracting everyone from the fight. Heads turned to see that red sparks were erupting above the maze.
The crowd fell silent before becoming filled with loud anxious whispers.

"Who do you think it is?" Katie gasped as teachers began to talk frantically to one another,
"Ten galleons says it's Fleur" Lee gazed,
"You could make that bet if you want" Fred grinned but Lee just scowled at him.

The crowds eyes were yet again glued on the maze as they watched anxiously for something to happen.
What seemed like hours later, a figure came round the side of the large maze holding another figure in their arms.

It was Professor Snape (one of the teachers set to guard the perimeter) he was holding the limp body of Fleur Delecour.
Madame Maxime ran towards her with a large yell however Dumbledore did a quick loud announcement to the crowd informing that Fleur would be completely fine and that she had just passed out.

The Beauxbatons section of the crowd sighed and groaned as this meant they were out of the competition. The rest of the crowd relaxed knowing that Fleur was going to be ok and Lee grumbled to himself that he should have placed that bet.

✰✰✰

Soon the stadium was back to the previous bored expressions as the group worked the way through the remainder of the twins sweets being careful of which ones they were eating.

Elle leant against George's shoulder as time wore on. She was beginning to feel worried for Cedric. She knew his was an incredible wizard and would probably be able to cope with anything.

However this didn't stop her from feeling nervous. George placed his arm over Elle's shoulder.
"you alright" he muttered so only she could hear,
"yeah just a bit nervous" she hummed in response.

"they better be back soon we've run out of sweets" Alicia announced dramatically. Elle chuckled at her friend as she fought the urge to close her eyes and take a quick nap before everyone else came back.