16 : Benvenuto a Milano

Start from the beginning

Through drive to the airport inside limousine, Khushi was sitting on his lap and their lips were fussing with each other

They drove into the airport, and then upon the runway. Khushi was just awe seeing his 376 US million dollar worth big stylish golden and silk black private jet with ASR emblem in big bold letters.

Khushi " This is yours Baby? " in a daze

Arnav chuckled " Yes Babe. I own 2 private jets and 3 choppers "

Khushi shook her head thinking how could she forget her boyfriend a freaking billionaire and one of top 3 wealthiest men in the world.

Arnav " Let's go " led Khushi up the steps

Both of them were greeted by four stunning stewardesses with two champagne flutes and a tray of strawberries along with the happiest smiles on their faces. Collecting her drink, Khushi stepped inside the main entry hall but her jaw fell to the floor to find the looking at the interior in cream color. It looked as lavish as their penthouse suites.

Arnav introduced Khushi to the Pilot, Benjamin who flushed pink when Khushi shook hands with him and called him Ben

Arnav introduced Khushi to the Pilot, Benjamin who flushed pink when Khushi shook hands with him and called him Ben. Khushi found it was so cute that she couldn't help but smile. However, Arnav did not find it amusing and he glared at their intertwined hands; the storm brewing in his eyes.

Arnav wrapped his muscular arm tightly around Khushi's waist " Meet my Girlfriend, Khushi Gupta " possessively

Ben quickly left Khushi hand and hurriedly scurried away after giving Arnav a quick briefing on the weather, the route they'd take and the time to take for them to reach their destination.

Arnav gave her the complete tour of his private jet. It had a big lounge with a large spacious cream sofa stretched against one wall, while there were large recliner sofas on the other side. A massive television hung on the wall and a stunning glass coffee table stood in the centre of it all with bar area on left corner, the floor was carpeted in a plush ivory that was the theme of the place; a huge dining area to seat 20, a conference room with 20 seats. In upstairs a study room, 6 seaters home theatre, a spacious master bedroom with king-sized bed in the middle of bedroom with a wardrobe in one corner and a Jacuzzi with a shower stall in the lavish bath.